~*Happy Birthday to the Vivacious Kratika Sengar*~ - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

Arree MaHam jaannn 1stly hatts of to ur efforts👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 girl mean bestest thread ever viewed on IF by me😲😲😲**me shockkk***u sud be a event planner😆😳

Ahh what do i say about our Jhasi ki Raniii now bit of my bakwass hope KS dont get disappointed🤣

Oh Kratika!! **sighs** girl HAPPPY BIRTHDAY🥳i want party😆😆😆😆jowkinggg🤣

The Time i saw yuhh as Rani Lakshibai on Zee girl swear i was a big fan of yours,ur simplicity u style ur divine beauty😍And i nva expected that my affection 2wards u will turn out in a way that u will be opp o our TV ka heartrobb GURMEET☺️😍means i love dz onscreen Jodi❤️

You are so sweet so bubbly so vivacious full of energetic and i love ur answers girl veryyy niceee🤗you are simply gr8 guman being mwahh love yuhhhwww❤️

And And ANd Happy Birthdayy **jhapiiizz***🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Girl may yuhh get each and evry bit of happiness u deserve on diz day and infact ur lifetime😳god fulfil ur every wish and i wish u bag too many awards for PV😃😃😃ur simply best as Aarti no doubtszz😉😉and girl may u hve a blasttt on ur hap hap happy wala bdayyy🥳   

Love yheww girlll🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗and again Happy Birthdayyy

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳
🥳

🤗*~Kratika~*🤗
Wow !! Hatsoff to the creators over here for their effort in bringing out the most beautiful actress Kratika Sengar's real and dramatic LifeStyle...Fantastic Job...kudos to u my friends...👏👏👏

It was just a lovely tribute to our angel Kratika...Loved it so much❤️❤️

And its a pleasure wishing her !! Wish u a very Happy Birthday darling!! Hope U have success all the way with u in ur career and life...Keep Smiling always...as it makes u look more beautiful...!! Love U Sweetheart !! Have a rocking Birthday !!
RESSS!
I hope this thread is made global! :D
i was going to send a delicious cake, but i... ate it!!!😃

so here's a buch of roses instead...😳

thank you Maham, for the thread❤️

Many many happy returns of the day Kratika.
May you get all the happiness n success you wished for this year.❤️

Oh my what a beautifully done thread...A big👏👏👏⭐️for the makers of this thread...Kratika has acted in so many shows...thats quite an information...I definitely knew her from Jhansi ki Rani hai days...Kratika deserves this completely...I hope she comes on IF to see the effort you guys have put in to make it so special fro her...Awesome...

Happy Birthday Kratika!
Not just a year older, but a year better in your profession and as a person...May the coming years, henceforth, turn out to be the best ever for you...Many Many happy returns of the day...Its your day today...Enjoy and have a rocking day😃
wishing you a very very Happy Birthday Krithika..
Awsome birthday thread
Wow what beautiful wishes for the Birthday Girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRATIKA - Loved you as JKR, loving you even more as AARTI, May God bless you and give you joy, happiness and bless you with all you desire for.

ALL THE BEST and HAVE a GREAT BIRTHDAY.
Happy birthday and all the best for the future.
Happy birthday To my dear Kratika sengar.
May u have along life... and enjoy every pleasure 😊