Crime patrol: Dastak

Case of kidnapping of my cousin sister

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hari_064

hari_064

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

I am going to describe you the case of kidnaping and how does the police responded to our complain.

Today morning (1st July 2012) my cousin sister Pinkeyben Mohanbhai Patel went to farm with her mother and father, when they were returning for home, time ~9:30 a.m few people (~10 people) came in 4 wheeler, they came with wooden sticks and some other weapons, they hit to my Uncle/Anti and kidnaped my cosine sister even after she shouted a lot. They lifter her forcefully and put on their 4 wheeler and quickly run away from there.

We came to know that these people are from Vagdod, Ta : Patan, dist : Mehsana, Gujarat. One of the person is her husband against we have already registered divorce paper, as they are socially irritating my sister and she don't want to stay with them.

When I and my father came to know we along with 20 more people who were aware of incident went to vagdode police station which is the police station of our village. We reached their 11:00 a.m and reported to P.S.I. We requested for FIR but he said first let me search her and hear from her that she got kidnaped. He searched my sister for 3 hour then out of frustration we again went to P.S.I office and requested him to file FIR first and then search for my sister. He clearly said that I will not register any FIR as this is not a crime; he added that I will only register FIR if my sister come to police station and say that she got kidnaped. Now you tell how can person who got kidnaped come and register FIR...? Then after so many requests from us he just written incident on some paper and clearly said no for FIR. He also said that you can go to any S.P, D.S.P or court I am not afraid of any body. After so much of wait and request at 5:15 p.m he told us to write our complain on paper by our self and clearly told to other police member do not give any single paper or pen from their side. In anger he said that you can even write that your sister was raped by those people but we will note write FIR. Word rape was so shame full that is also on my sister when 20 other respected people along with my father and uncle are listening to it.

I just want to ask one question, why can't police take some quick action before something happen to my sister...? I know police will take the action if my sister dies. Does police department don't have any rights/low to register complain even if more than 20 people are requesting to P.S.I for more than 6 hours?

Please Please Please takes some necessary steps before I lose my sister.

I don't know name of P.S.I but he is the P.S.I of Vagdod, Ta/Dist : Patan.

Regards,

Hari Patel, M : +91-8511437102

Edited by hari_064 - 01 July 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sreebhaanjubobantwinkle662ishanitamagicalworld-bharti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Case of kidnapping of my cousin sister" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magicalworld

magicalworld

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
hi hari
why don't you go and meet sp city or ACP there they will surely help you or you can call media and tell them the whole incident it would be helpful please take these steps asap

i will pray for your sister

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

archangel

IF-Dazzler

archangel

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
please take help of the media Times Now or any channel... the foolish cop needs to be  punished first

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

iamahunter16

Groupbie

iamahunter16

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
prayers for u

hirisgr8

Goldie

hirisgr8

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
yeah police in india are corrupt! call media asap and infact exagerate the story a bit so that police officer learns his lesson! what a shame india has bought tbh...it is disgusting that policebare good for nothing!

lil_Ritu

Goldie

lil_Ritu

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
The police is sooo bad in India these days!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.