Phir Subah Hogi

Help : Sugni's Raai Song

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
 Hi guys  I have been looking  for the song that  Sugni'  did her Raai dance to. Can any one tell me if it is from a Movie and where I  can find the  whole song, and the singer?  I really want to listen to it in it;s entirety. Thank you. I checked  You Tube but i am not finding it :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07rani-lucki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help : Sugni's Raai Song" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
No They re nt using any bollywood song for rai... the rai songs r made especially for ths show only... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

No They re nt using any bollywood song for rai... the rai songs r made especially for ths show only... Smile

Thank you  Komal...I was getting a bit crazy  looking for it!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07

Baby.Ash

IF-Rockerz

Baby.Ash

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Can any1 find me the song plz and tell me where to download it :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.