hey thanks   for the pm  ..

angie ur  too good   dear..    thanks   for the pm 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sss283

Angie glad your back with another os.
loved it a ton...
do write more...wanna read your works...

Thank you SSS. I know I have been slacking in wrting. Poor episodes are such a demotivator.

Will definitely send you when I write them. Thanks again.
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvbalh

hey thanks   for the pm  ..

angie ur  too good   dear..    thanks   for the pm 

Thank u Aubine.

Really glad you liked it.. 

Writing the part 2.. Will send u a pm.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sista. How senti yaar... 🤗

I would LOVE for Ram; the actor to perform this scene tomorrow. As an RK Fan, It would kill me to see him in that state.

I am still hoping your OS becomes reality tomorrow instead of current insanity & natural disaster nonsense in the show.

Love it Behna.. 😛
fosla thumbnail
                                                                     PART 2

EK DUJE KE VAASTE

Priya was shocked by the turn of events. The storm threatened to get worse. She couldn't hear Ram's voice from the other end.  The van kept shaking vehemently, thanks to the wind. Her heart raced at the impending danger and she didn't realize that the call was not disconnected. The other convicts started screaming in higher pitch voices and soon there was a loud noise. The van bumped into a bus while there was an earthquake that shook the ground. Raaam. She let out a loud scream. Little did Priya know that her life was going to be shaken from that moment. People started scampering and running for their safety. Priya noticed the mom daughter she met a hour back. The mom was terribly injured. And the kid was scared to death seeing a natural disaster first hand. The lady requested Priya to protect her child since her injuries were severe. An irony from an hour ago when she reprimanded a convict taking her child. Destiny it seemed. Their lives were interchanged. In a spur of the moment, their luck was exchanged. Priya took the kid and tried moving to a safer spot. There was a huge landslide triggered by the rains and both of them got caught in the middle. The bus driver picked them up assuming they were his passengers and rushed the injured to a nearby hospital.

Priya's head hurt so hard that she could not think straight. She felt dizzy and the nurse helped her stretch up. Her eyes immediately searched for the little kid.
K : Aunty.. Aap theek hain naah? Mujhe bahut darr lagra hai

P : Haan Beta. Thodi si chot lagi hai. Par tum chinta mat karo.

The kid clinged onto her and cried about her missing real mom. Priya hugged her tight wanting to comfort both of them. Her mind wandered around Ram and his state. He must be worried like hell. What would he do if I heard about the accident? May be he didn't hear about the accident. Why is he not here? Her mind had questions and anxiety and she knew that only reaching Kapoor Mansion would provide her the answers.The kid was affected seeing her mom in danger. She felt terrible for the kid too.First she needed to inform the lady's friend about the kid and their whereabouts.

P : Hello. Main Priya bol rahi hoon. Aap ke dost Varsha ki accident hogayi thi. unki beti Paro mere saath hain.
She hears a long silence on the other hand. After repeated attempts to say hello, finally a person spoke on the other side.

F : Yeh aap kya kehrahe hain? Varsha ko kya hua? Kab? Aur Paro theek hai ki nahi..? Hum abhi aate hain. Hospital ka naam boliye.

In an hour Priya had visitors. Paro hugged them on their arrival. They were her mom's best friend's family. And she had met them before. But she continued to come back and stay near Priya. She didn't want to leave her and kept clinging calling her Aunty. Priya told them that she needs to visit her family and requested them to take care of the kid. She knew that Ram would be worried and dying a thousand deaths with her gone missing from the accident spot.  By the time, They had found Varsha in the same hospital and she had to be kept in the ICU as her condition worsened. They assured Priya to take care of her duties and the meantime they would take care of Varsha, the kid and also inform Rajat who was in dubai. Priya left with their contact details. She gave a kiss and hug to the kid assuring her about her return. Hesitantly, the kid left her hand with tears in her eyes.

She wanted to rush home. The past 24 hours have been horrendous. She had almost lost her life. She couldn't even meet her family before such a disaster. And then the meeting with a stranger apart from the kid. How mother nature changed so many lives in a matter of hours? Her mind raced to the last conversation she had with Ram. The assurance that everything would be fine. She could see the fear filled eyes of Ram infront of her. He was broken being away from her. Separated by bars was so hard for him to bear. She knew this accident news would worry him. After all this, she wanted to go back to him. Place herself in those broad shoulders and let out a cry. She rushed home wanting to hug him tight and feel safe in the most peaceful place in the world. That's where she needed to be.

Jaise dil hai dhadkan hai ek duje ke vaaste
jaise aankh hai darpan hai ek duje ke vaaste
Jaise barqa saawan hai ek duje ke vaaste
Ek sajni ek saajan hai ek duje ke vaaste 

The Taxi stopped at Kapoor Mansion. Priya stumbled on a stone making the taxi waala giving her a free advice to watch her path. Her excitment was uncontained. It was home. And it felt so good to be back. She didn't want to worry about the future. The fear of the 14 year exile. She just wanted to see him. Assure him that she was alright. The eerie silence made her curious. She ran past the huge door which was left unguarded. The cars were all parked as if nobody resumed office. She smiled that he was definitely home. May be he did know that she was coming. With hopes and excitment, she knocked the door and was surprised that it was open. She pushed the door slightly and her heart choked at the sight in front of her. The whole family had gathered in front of her picture adorned with a garland. She couldn't believe her eyes. She closed her mouth with her hand not wanting to let out a cry. Everybody was devasted. So much that they were not even attempting to console each other. Ram sat there with tears flowing down his cheeks. He didn't move. He was dazed. He looked a living statue with a fountain of tears. She couldn't take it anymore. She turned around and ran outside.

She walked on the streets aimlessly. Her family believed her dead. How could she go back to them? Especially since she would be going away for 14 years? Did they deserve all this?

Ab yeh dil dhadakthe hain
Milte aur bichaddthe hain
Ek tuje ke vaaste
Hum dono  ek jaan hai
do dil ek armaan hai
Lekin ab is mod kar
Dekhein daaman chhod kar
Waqt ka hai ye faisla
Hum tum ho jaayein juda
maangein khushiyon ki dua
Ek tuje ke vaaste
Ek tuje ke vaaste
Ek tuje ke vaaste
Ek tuje ke vaaste

Her mind kept replaying the image of a mourning Ram. He was hoping for a miracle. He didn't want to believe that she was gone. She decided to go back since they needed to know. It was not fair to hide the truth. And she would also be out of the jail soon once they appeal. She can never leave them at this state. How did I even think that for a moment?
She walked couple of steps back to Kapoor mansion just to realize someone calling out to her.

Sid : Bhabhi..

Priya turned around shocked on hearing Sid's voice. Sid never brought good news and she shivered hoping it was false.

TO BE CONTINUED

I know a few of you had requested to make this an FF. Iam still pretty late with the ZNMD FF update. Don't think I can do justice to both. Will try to wrap this up in the next one. Thank you for all those who liked and commented on the OS.

Edited by fosla - 11 years ago
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So emmotional i am crying...

Edited by SWEETETIKA - 11 years ago
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yay!!! she is thinking of going back. yippi!! But kya yaar? ye sid kahan se tapak gaya beech mein?? Can't wait to know more.

Angie, tuesday morning looked good with part 2. Last ep's landSlide and earthquake had shook my brain... needed some respite! Thanks for providing that. ðŸ˜Š
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was happy after reading your update but  why sid cald her ..

???????????????????????????????????

plz update soon

Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully writtn down di.. Superb..
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update! Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next.. Plz update soon!