Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

*Update of WEEKEND POPKORN[Hu as a host]*

zara29 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

SO friends here is the update of weekend popkorn which was hosted by HUSSAIN 2day!

he was weraing a black t-shirt & black pent with black shoes!!!!!he was looking a perfect gentleman!!!! shoooooooo handsome as ever!!the same t-shirt which he was wearing in kyunki party!😊

in weekend popkorn ,every week any of the tele star hosts the shows & shows the stories i.e news of that whole week of his/her own choice!!!!i mean weekend popkorn is a type of summary of all the imp news which  were shown in that whole week but these news were selected acc to the choice of that star which is hostng it,on that weekend!

im going to write stepwise & sum of the dialogues i will write in hindi/urdu bcoz the way he says all this wud be more intersting wen we read it in hindi/urdu!!

so the show starts like this!im writing in the words of hussain!

hi welcum to all viewers main hussain..--the india's most handso,e hunk...........kuc zayada hi hogaya..indian television ka sab se batra aur bhetrein star .....πŸ˜› ..acha chalein .superstar ................star..........acha ........simply main hussain aaj ke weekend popkorn ka host  aur mujhe yah jaan kar khusi hui k main popkorn show ka 1st male anchor hoon!πŸ‘

as they show differnt news so b4 every news he gave  his own niews on that particular news,so im just writing in his words[his views]

1.about dollie's marriage[suraj of bhabhi]!he said; industry ki sari khoobsurat female starts ki ek ek kar ke shaadi ho rahi hai ,aur agr esa hi chalta raha tu television ke mujh jese eligible star ka kiya hoga .......meri tu ho jaye gi na tayein tayein fish  .[than he laughs]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

2.b4 1st break!he said; es break ke baad buhat kuch hai aur ese miss mat ki jayee ga per haan is break main app mujhe zaroor miss karinge...[well i missed him so much in that 2or3 mins]πŸ˜›

3.he showed his own interview as well the same which i posted on monday :he said;theere was a very unusual twist in kk bcoz 1st i used to call kk my bhabhi then i get married to her ,as in our society it rarely happens like this ,so it was very difficult to make ppl accept all this,but thanx to the kk audience who luved the show so much & we sucessfully celebrated kk's 500 ep party!πŸ˜ƒ

4.about  a show on zeetv named SARKAAR,that show is based on politics!he said;dusto jab bhi hum tv khole hain wahi saas bahu ki latrayee [fighting],yaan tu ru rahi hoti hain yaan tu rulaa rahi hain[so sweetly said] ,as that show[SARKAAR] is based on politics,so i like that type of shows in which sumthing differnt from daily routine life is shown!πŸ˜›

5.about nikie's makeover in DMPS ,he said; nowadays every where makeovers r happening in a no of serials ,among all these ,i liked shweta agerwal's[nikkie] makeover.😊

6.about AJAY JADEJA news ,he said; dusto aap ko yaad hai 1996 main pakistan ke against quarter-final main ajay jadeja ne jiya chuke chake[sixerz] maare the,kaaml kar diya tha unhu ney,i liked his attitude,yah alag baat hai k meri class fellows[girls] ko unka style buhat pasand tha.

7.about parizaad zorabeen ,he said;parizaad ney yah prove kar diya hai k tv stars can also make the mark in movies as well,thats y i choosed this story,parizaad ths  story[news] is dedicated to u .πŸ˜›

8.about tushar kapoor's news ,he said;wese tu main tushar se kiyein[many] bar parties me mil chuka hoon,tushar ney muhe ek baat suchne per majboor kar diya hai k kiya star sons bhi itne humble hote hain!!!!!!!i liked him .😊

9.about juhi news ,the same which i posted on thursday,he said;dusto kayein bar dekha gaya hai k kuch co stars ese hote hain k jin ki on-screen dosti tu buhat achi hoti hai per off-screeen woh ek doosre se baat tak nahi karte ,per meri aur meri costar juhi ki dosti jitni on-screen hai ,utni hi off-screen bhi hai....matabπŸ˜‰...matlab😊...😊.......k hum buhat ache dost hain!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

aur ap tu jante hain in ladkiyoun ko k agar main ney juhi ki news aaj choose nahi ki tu ......aur wese bhi juhi ko bulne ki bemari hai tu is se phele ke woh bol bol ke mera jeena HRAAM kar de,app yah news dekyee[he said all this so nicely,i just luved his style]

10.AKSHAY KUMAR is 1 of my fav stars ,his style is really cool,he did brilliant stunneds ,& about his comedy,its just superb i hav seen his movie HERA PHERI a no of times.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

11.about shabnum's news for leaving the show jassi jesi koi nahi,he said!aaj kal serials ko dramatic & new look dene ke liye new characters bena mutlab introduce kara dete hain,is liye ese actors jin ka kaam kisi bhi serial main buhat limited hota hai tu maintu kehta hoon k bena mutlab sirf khatre rehne se tu acha hai k serial hi chotr do,BRAVO SHABNUM!!!!! ,main tmhari jaga hota tu yahi karta!😊[i think by saying lke this he was indirectly referring to his role in kyunki ,well done hussain ,acha kiya kyunki chotr diya,wese bhi us main tumhare liye karne ko kuch bacha hi nahi tha]πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

then in the end he said ""hai na meri pasand achi,masaledaar,sab se hat kar ,sab se alag"[well said husain ,ofcourse ur choice is the best,& thats y u r the best,rite girls!!!!]

then he said """SHABA KHEIR""keep watching week end popkorn  [well in urdu we say SHABA KHEIR 4 bye],this means he knows urdu as well!πŸ˜›

so guys how do u find that update,well i tried my best not to miss anything ,and im sure i havnt miss anything bcoz wen i was watching the show i was writng his dialogues or wat ever he was saying at the same time!as i hav to update it for all of u,so i dun wantd to miss anything...😊

most of his words which i hav written here r exactly the same as he said there!!😊😊

Edited by zara29 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara29 thumbnail
ohhhhhh i 4got to mention 1 thing throught the show he was giving his million dollars smile!!!!!!! shoo shwweeeeeeeeettttttπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Shilpa07 thumbnail

thnx a lot zara 4 updating.

U r superb!!!While reading the update i felt as if i was watching the real program.

thnx again!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘

zara29 thumbnail
u r most welcome shilpa!!!!!😊
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

gr8 job yaar

main to update parke hi gir gayi nichhe agar usko dekhti to mera kya hotaπŸ˜†

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

brilliant update zara...it felt as if i was watching the show!!!

πŸ‘

zara29 thumbnail
thanx 4 appreciating the update guyssssss! now i m satisfied that my 45 min which i  took in writng the update havnt gone into vain aur wese bhi bekaar kese jaa sakte hain afterall yah sub kuch main ney my darling HUSSAIN ke baarey main lkha hai!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† well said
thanx soo much
i called up my cable operator a hundred time ke plz aj ke liye zoom chala do
but was of no use
remember the khidi ppl in ztar parivar awards last year i felt like doing sumthing similar 😑 πŸ˜‰ hehe..
killing the cable operator(in case no1 got it) πŸ˜ƒ

zara was a luvly update
juhi ko bolne ke bimari hai πŸ˜† awww so cute
of hussain hehe
he is a perfect comedian πŸ˜ƒ hain doesnt he ave a great sence of humour 😳
i too ave watched hera pheeri 10 times its a great comedy film(the dhooti scene πŸ˜‰ )HEHEHE
n abt his tyan tyan fish πŸ˜ƒ yeh tu ho he nahi sakta juhi is still unmarried πŸ˜‰

zara said:
hi welcum to all viewers main hussain..--the india's most handso,e hunk...........kuc zayada hi hogaya..indian television ka sab se batra aur bhetrein star ..... ..acha chalein .superstar ................star..........acha ........simply main hussain aaj ke weekend popkorn ka host aur mujhe yah jaan kar khusi hui k main popkorn show ka 1st male anchor hoon!

πŸ‘
"hussain---the india's most handsome hunk"... i agree 😳
"kuc zayada hi hogaya"... bilkul nahi πŸ˜ƒ
"indian television ka sab se batra aur bhetrein star ..... ..acha chalein .superstar ................star..........acha"..SUPERSTAR.. mujh se poocho πŸ˜‰ hehehehe
"aur mujhe yah jaan kar khusi hui k main popkorn show ka 1st male anchor hoon!".. aur humay app ko daikh kar bohat kushi howi..umm.. sunke... umm.. actually parhke 😳 par kushi tu howi na πŸ˜‰

was a great update
thanx alot πŸ€—
taurus thumbnail

just wanna say zara u r superb .

thanx a million 4 the updates.

i wish i could c our handsum hussain hosting that show but i no 1 thing 4 sure that he would b really looking hot  as u have mentioned.

well hussain it the best!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
damsel meri halat vi tumhari tarah hai,main vi apne cable operator ke sath kuchh wesa hi karna chahti hoon😑