Amrit Manthan

Cvs ..Not so Creative!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
First of all they plan to replace Dimple Angry for no good reason. and now they are bringing a new character who will not only save Nimrit but also help her prepare herself against Amrit...Shocked

why could not they show the same story with Agam preparing Nimrit take her revenge? OuchConfused why should there be any new character for this?

creatives are acting so stupid with both the twists. they have already done injustice to Dimple and now God knows what will they do with Agam (the character) and Navi...!!

Just a Note to the Creatives : All these upcoming twists and turns would add up to your trps only if you retain Dimple and also maintain Agam's character : the rough, strong yet romantic guy!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03Sarikavimstarfire15789akshaayaxyyzsouroj-Rafa-SmritiKathacjs369SofnaZaYaHoliclonelyshadow_innocent_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cvs ..Not so Creative!!" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
that makes a lot of sense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayastarfire15789

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03akshaayastarfire15789cjs369_innocent_

akshaaya

akshaaya

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I  agree  with  all  your  points...
PH  and  channel  only   motive  to  give  new  chances  to  their  favourable  actress/actors  for  some   business  deals...
So, they  are  bringing  new   twists  to  give  chances  to  all  of  them  by  investing  extra  time  and   money...
This  annoys  me  a  lot...
They  can   make   all    this  twists   interesting  with  existing  cast..
If   new  entrant  rich  man  give   moral  support  and  money  support  to   new  Nimrit   means  I  am  wondering   what   Agam   will   do...
I  am  expected  a  strong    foundation  for   AgNi  (  Navi  &  Dimple)  relationship  with  AgNi  (Navi  &  Dimple)   being  saviour  &  pillar of  strength   for  each  other  in   turbulent  times ..
( New  Nimrit  will  not  suit  our  Agam) 
You   have  also   predicted   my  worst  fear...
They   may  put  blame  on  Our  Agam's   chemistry  if  their  greed of  attaining   skyrocketing  TRP  is  not  achieved   with  the  stiff  competition  coming  from   existing   famous  family    entertainer  shows   &  newly  launched    good  shows  of   other  channels  at   the  same   8.30  time  slot    in  this  month...

Edited by akshaaya - 02 July 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369-Rafa-_innocent_

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I am just so depressed today nehaCry... remember when Vansh was killed the same way...

I dont understand why CVs are hell bant on breaking the adorable romantic jodis specially when its them that the audience actually wants to see...

to some extent i can understand new characters coming in but replacing someone for no rhyme or reason ?Angry... i have never understood this plastic surgery concepDeadt... why cudnt it be dimple getting prepared as a strong Nimrit and who wants to teach her sister a lesson ...rather than a totally new face whom the audience cannot relate to... Confused Ouch
Ouch
 ...CVs AngryAngry   with their stupid twists and turns can go jump off the same cliff they pushed Dimple(nimrit) ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaxyyz-Rafa-_innocent_

xyyz

xyyz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
you have given a very good idea. if only cvs followed your idea then coming days of AM will be so beautiful. Agam and Nimrit will spend every minute together. there bond will get much more stronger. they will run their dabha together in the day and take revenge at night. they can make Amrit go crazy in front and get good laugh at her back. there will be so many beautiful moments between them. Day Dreaming

it sounds really good to even hear it. imagine how wonderful it would be if the track followed your idea. if cvs didn't know how to go further with the story then they just had to give a single message and we, fans could have bombarded them with ideas which they could never even imagine. not only trps would go up, the show will be in the top 20 or 10.

The reason top shows retain their top position is because of their story line  and not because of actors. some of the top shows actors don't even know how to act or overact which is really irritating. those shows are in top position because the scriptwriters listen to public's demand. if audience demands something then cvs show that in the show sooner or later. As a result people like the show even more and become loyal to the show no matter what, thus the trps skyrocket and retains their positions for weeks to come.

This is a very simple logic. And i can't understand why such a big channel like lifeok fails to understand such a simple logic, such a  simple rule of running a channel or a show. pathetic and very unprofessional attitude.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshaaya

I  agree  with  all  your  points...
PH  and  channel  only   motive  to  give  new  chances  to  their  favourable  actress/actors  for  some   business  deals...
So, they  are  bringing  new   twists  to  give  chances  to  all  of  them  by  investing  extra  time  and   money...
This  annoys  me  a  lot...
They  can   make   all    this  twists   interesting  with  existing  cast..
If   new  entrant  rich  man  give   moral  support  and  money  support  to   new  Nimrit   means  I  am  wondering   what   Agam   will   do...
I  am  expected  a  strong    foundation  for   AgNi  (  Navi  &  Dimple)  relationship  with  AgNi  (Navi  &  Dimple)   being  saviour  &  pillar of  strength   for  each  other  in   turbulent  times ..
( New  Nimrit  will  not  suit  our  Agam) 
You   have  also   predicted   my  worst  fear...
They   may  put  blame  on  Our  Agam's   chemistry  if  their  greed of  attaining   skyrocketing  TRP  is  not  achieved   with  the  stiff  competition  coming  from   existing   famous  family    entertainer  shows   &  newly  launched    good  shows  of   other  channels  at   the  same   8.30  time  slot    in  this  month...

thats so true. anything can be done with the existing characters. yehi to creativity hai.
what will they do with Agam Confused now. what will his side of story be now. i hope they don't turn him into a devdas. i don't want cvs to spoil agam's character like cvs of uttaran did with Rohit (vansh).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I am just so depressed today nehaCry... remember when Vansh was killed the same way...

I dont understand why CVs are hell bant on breaking the adorable romantic jodis specially when its them that the audience actually wants to see...

to some extent i can understand new characters coming in but replacing someone for no rhyme or reason ?Angry... i have never understood this plastic surgery concepDeadt... why cudnt it be dimple getting prepared as a strong Nimrit and who wants to teach her sister a lesson ...rather than a totally new face whom the audience cannot relate to... Confused Ouch
Ouch
 ...CVs AngryAngry   with their stupid twists and turns can go jump off the same cliff they pushed Dimple(nimrit) ...

i know charu Cry still remember the way vanh was killed Cryit was so beautiful watching Rohit with Tina...they looked made for each other. similar feeling i gt watching agam n nimrit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.