Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Chand_Ni

IF-Dazzler

Chand_Ni

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities.  She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway.  She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark.  She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink.  Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child."

~Barbara Alpert

Holla , Salaam Namaste lovelies Hug

Welcome to this weeks DOTW thread ... The last episode was full of Madhu, RK, Trish and a truckload of misunderstandings just waiting in the wings. Hmmm... What was glaring to the audience was that the bond between the sisters is going to be put to the test. 

Will Trish doubt the very sister who said  " Deedu , Mein apane liye kam aur tumhare liye zyada sapne dekhti hoon / To tu aisa kaise kar sakti hai, tu mere sapne poore kiye bagair shaadi kaise kar sakti hai"

Will she feel like her OWN sister, her own flesh and blood is     going to pour water and ek tonne ka glycerine over her hopes and             dreams. ?? Shocked   

Edited by chandnixxx - 01 July 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mochidipalompa1sweetdollzRhinohippo-Deepali-prema_ks-TheSharingan-chinky353KasiKasiRaDMG25--faroo--crystalalenaChocoSoul_Rainbow_snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll DOTW ll - Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-TheSharingan-

Goldie

-TheSharingan-

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Yes in the furture I'm sure Trishna is going to turn -ve.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_Nimaneet_forever9

Chand_Ni

IF-Dazzler

Chand_Ni

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefantasy78

It actually pains me to even think about Trish doubting M. Unhappy
Especially after the way Madhu says that Trishna's dreams are HER dreams. <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyzahida96

-TheSharingan-

Goldie

-TheSharingan-

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandnixxx

It actually pains me to even think about Trish doubting M. Unhappy
Especially after the way Madhu says that Trishna's dreams are HER dreams. <3

Yea me too! But in the end it's in our human nature to behave like Trishna did. Not everyone can be selfless like Madhu.

Chand_Ni

IF-Dazzler

Chand_Ni

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

<font color="#0099ff">Yes in the furture I'm sure Trishna is going to turn -ve.</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">It actually pains me to even think about Trish doubting M.Unhappy</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Especially after the way Madhu says that Trishna's dreams are HER dreams. <3</font>

<font color="#0099ff">Yea me too! But in the end it's in our human nature to behave like Trishna did. Not everyone can be selfless like Madhu.</font>

Yes I know that it's human nature Smile
But that's why I am going to find it painful, because madhu IS so selfless. She's such a pure soul and trish is going to do a tv serial vamp on her ?? Ouch

But as you said it's human nature ...

sweetdollz

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I wouldn't say negative but trish will have some issues with MB cause she is livin the dream that trish dreamt of... Thodi jealously aur frustration to hogi but it really depends on how things unfold from now on

Chand_Ni

Chand_Ni

IF-Dazzler

Chand_Ni

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanasha1993

I wouldn't say negative but trish will have some issues with MB cause she is livin the dream that trish dreamt of... Thodi jealously aur frustration to hogi but it really depends on how things unfold from now on

Totally Smile
It's natural for Trish to feel envious, betrayed. But Madhu's  selflessness and the faith she has shown in her sister make me hope that Trish doesn't loose her faith in her. <3 

sweetdollz

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanasha1993

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">TotallySmile</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">It's natural for Trish to feel envious, betrayed. But Madhu's selflessness and the faith she has shown in her sister make me hope that Trish doesn't loose her faith in her. <3</font>

I hope the CVs maintain the uniqueness of the character and story... If it was to go the normal drama way then trish will definitely become a vamp but I feel that the CVs will not go that way or at least I hope do Smile

Chand_Ni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.