My heart is now beating normal.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I mean reading all those articles i was really scared that if Yash also likes that girl then what about Aarti but now after reading the article about the entry of Kunal who will try to make her understand his love for her, my heart is at peace. please in this process I want both Yash and Aarti to realize that they have soft corner for each other if not love from Yash side. i want to see Yash missing Aarti a lot... and also want him to feel jealous in the up coming episodes.
I was also afraid about the same thing...and i too badly want to see Yash realising that he really likes her than rather than as his kids mom or his assistant❤️, he feels something about her which is more than respect⭐️...Hope my wishes will be soon fulfilled😊
yes i totaly agree with you 
hehe I highly doubt Yash would ever fall for anyone .. I didn't think so ..

serious things aside... why would he fall in love with the new girl when he hasn't fallen in love with aarti whose just about the most gorgeous person ever! =p

Z
Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

hehe I highly doubt Yash would ever fall for anyone .. I didn't think so ..

serious things aside... why would he fall in love with the new girl when he hasn't fallen in love with aarti whose just about the most gorgeous person ever! =p

Z

So True!😉

BTW, I don't think we should keep any expectations about Yash's feelings from this track, so that we don''t get disappointed! if something happens , it will be a bonus. Now, its aarti's turn. Yash's turn will cm after this. 
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

So True!😉

BTW, I don't think we should keep any expectations about Yash's feelings from this track, so that we don''t get disappointed! if something happens , it will be a bonus. Now, its aarti's turn. Yash's turn will cm after this. 

Exactly unexpected things should happen...that would be more interesting and curious too
Ya me too at peace. Arthi and yash join to help neelam join with her would-be. Inthis process arthi will realize her love.
agree would love to see a sensitive side of Yash towards Arti

hope to see yash feel jealous with that guy and realize that he has a soft corner for aarti