Amrit Manthan

About Mohan Kapur

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NishrahKhalid

NishrahKhalid

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
About Mohan Kapur

"It is a role of a billionaire hotelier, but that part comes into play later. It starts with my character discovering our leading lady (Nimrit, played by Ankita Sharma) in an accident. He saves her life and takes care of her. He is happy that she is alive and god has given him an opportunity to take care of her," Mohan Kapur told IANS.

Produced by Rajan Shahi's Director's Kut Productions, the show comes on Life Ok! and is the story of a family and how two sisters and the enmity that grows between them.

In the show, it will be seen that Kapur's character too went through a personal tragedy.

"So this is like a catharsis for him and he treats her like his daughter. As the story unfolds, he discovers the wrong done to her and he becomes her support system and pillar of strength. He becomes like a father figure to her," Kapur said.

"The character is very positive and robust. He loves life and believes in positivity that life brings along," he added.

He has started shooting for the show and will be introduced in the coming weeks.

"Amrit Manthan" is not Mohan's first show on Life Ok!. He was also seen in "Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath".

Kapur feels that "Amrit Manthan" was the best show to come back to the channel.

"It is a predominant character and it was a good opportunity for me to come back on the channel," the actor said.

Kapur is looking up to his co-stars and director to help and support him.

"The people, who are there, have already established the show and have made it so successful. I will be looking up to them for their support and guidance," he said.

At the same time, Kapur is confident of his character and feels it will be liked by all.

"I know the way the character has been envisaged and the way he supports the leading lady will create an impact. But more than my character, the 'jugalbandi' of my character and the heroine and what we do now, will create an impact," he added.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesSarikavimRong_ria-Rafa-ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "About Mohan Kapur" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikavimNishrahKhalidRong_riaAnurnaZaYaHolic

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NishrahKhalidRong_ria

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.