Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein

Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya

Har kisi ke liye

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara

Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Khushi knew she had lost it. Every bit of it. "It" meaning brains. Here she was running n trying to get away from the kidnappers with her Arnavji n somewhere back of her mind she could hear the song being played. NK had been blaring the song when he had returned from his friend's wedding saying that he was waiting for his someone special.

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta

Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai

Jeene ki wajah hi yehi marna issi ke liye

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein

Har kisi ke liye

Her legs were running though her mind was somewhere else. Instead of focussing on escaping she was busy fantasizing about how she n her Arnavji would look like, same as Kareena Kapoor n Saif Ali Khan running away from goons in the song. Aah! Classic! The song n the situation was meant for them. As though it was written keeping them in mind n their upcoming turn in life. "Ridiculous" Khushi thought. She really was a Sanka Devi. She admitted to herself. Though she accepted the fact that she agreed with the lyrics.

hmm Meharbaani jaate-jaate mujh pe kar gaya

Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya

Tere nazaara mila, roshan sitaara mila

Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila

Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye

Teri saubat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye

Tere milna hai uss rab ka ishaara

Maano mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye

Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

They had been running for long when suddenly she slipped n fell down. She could feel every rock, every stone bruising her delicate body n Arnav screaming her name n running for her. She was slipping in n out of consciousness when Arnav held her n cried out her name in total helplessness when finally darkness overcame n took over her mind.

She dreamt. Dreamt of the moments spent with her Laad Governor. Them meeting in his fashion show. She had fallen for his eyes immediately. They spoke volumes. Every memory came down rushing. She knew meeting him wasnt an accident. It was all planned. By the Supreme power.

Strangely the song was still playing in the back of her mind. Of course! Arnavji n she were made for each other. Opposites attract. She had learnt in maybe 5th grade. That made total sense now.

Chemistry sizzled. She had learnt maybe in 8th grade. That too worked here. Coz no matter what now many times they met something clicked. Something happened. Everything felt right. She had felt instant connection with him. Then finally they married. 

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fiqar hai

Jeene ki wajah hi yehi marna issi ke liye

He was her true humsafar...Actions speak louder than words...Matched her husband;s description. She was in a hospital. She could feel it. The monitors. The needles. Voices. Beeps...Him. She opened her eyes to look at him who was looking at her worriedly. Now who heaved a sigh of relief on seeing her conscious. She said

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein

Har kisi ke liye

"Khushi?" Arnav looked at her worried. NK burst out laughing. "Shut up NK" Arnav said. But NK just couldnt. He had gotten close to know Khushi well enough by now. "Khushiji, you are a Sanka Devi. I've realised." NK guffawed.

"Will you tell me whats going on? Khushi are u allright? I'll call the doctor."

Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

Khushi repeated. NK clutched the sides of his stomach now while Arnav looked on confused. But then

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara

Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Arnav smiled n completed. Khushi smiled too while NK left them alone. All the while smiling n praying for the wonderful couple. They did have some kind of raabta.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Oh please dont throw chappals on me. I know you must be thinking I've lost it with me writing this 3rd OS based on a song but I seriously dont know whats happening to me. So plz bear with me n do tell me how it wasBig smile

My writing corner link

Ashum's writing corner

Take care

Love,

Ashum

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 01 July 2012 at 11:26am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

spiceangellovebadhansuri2610manasisharmaaishwarya_roxmysticmanthrirosalinda92inluvwivARHIarhifandebirowrowpallavisarkarWiseGirlDieHard-KSGfantokyoarshifan91Rimo22tmowlapaayaalSarunforevavikadesigirl-Devanshi-roldcseabeautypreetihereCythereaArhi_2205varsha2KD-Medha-pakpearlsrijaaa127sammy4usubiscssnoopy84tia.oSmileyStarvelanginichandana.skritashpieryrosemandy15drunkiiebabeSuchi.RKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Xpress-swetha10.ProperPatola.tash10princessunaradumasIsleOfCapri-AviatoR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Kuch to hai tujhse raabta" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sarunforeva

Goldie

Sarunforeva

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
It was amaaazing !! U made my day :))))) !! Oops night ..!!! It's soo sweet :) plz do pm me on all ur Os updates I've read the Arnav's one too love ur writings especially the song Raabta !! Once  again kudos !! :)

Edited by Sarunforeva - 01 July 2012 at 11:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Ashum

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
ReservedEmbarrassed

-edited-

Are you on a roll, Ashum?LOL Third song OS in a row, wow!!! I will reiterate the fact that you have immensely good song selection to create symbiosis with your writingWink Loved this one as well...bahut filmy hai but main bhi thodi bahut filmy hoonROFL 

I love happy endingsEmbarrassed Can I expect a fourth song OS, pleej? I just love them!!!

Edited by tash10 - 01 July 2012 at 11:44am

Sweet_Ashum

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunforeva

It was amaaazing !! U made my day :))))) !! Oops night ..!!! It's soo sweet :) plz do pm me on all ur Os updates I've read the Arnav's one too love ur writings especially the song Raabta !! Once  again kudos !! :)

Hey thanks so much! 
N my other OS can be found in my writing corner. The link has been given aboveBig smile

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

ReservedEmbarrassed

Waitinggg!Big smile *taps foot impatiently*

tash10

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

ReservedEmbarrassed

-edited-

Are you on a roll, Ashum?LOL Third song OS in a row, wow!!! I will reiterate the fact that you have immensely good song selection to create symbiosis with your writingWink Loved this one as well...bahut filmy hai but main bhi thodi bahut filmy hoonROFL 

I love happy endingsEmbarrassed Can I expect a fourth song OS, pleej? I just love them!!!

Yeah seems like I'm on a roll with song OSLOL I distantly hear a song n try to churn out an OSLOL 
I heard this song today..ON JDJ...Pratyusha was performing n suddenly I was like "Bingo!"

I came rushing n write the OS...Thanks so much...Though I'm not at all a movie or song buff but still I guess nowadays I get to hear the right kind of songs for ArhiLOL

4th OS? Lemme see...I was thinking about Tumhi ho bandhu from cocktail..but the I thought a VM would be much better on that song. Sadly I dont know how to make them..but lets see..my fingers are itching to write an OS..if I hear a gud song an OS will be on the wayLOL

Btw can I call u Tashu? Sounds cute

tash10

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

ReservedEmbarrassed

-edited-

Yeah seems like I'm on a roll with song OSLOL I distantly hear a song n try to churn out an OSLOL 
I heard this song today..ON JDJ...Pratyusha was performing n suddenly I was like "Bingo!"

I came rushing n write the OS...Thanks so much...Though I'm not at all a movie or song buff but still I guess nowadays I get to hear the right kind of songs for ArhiLOL

4th OS? Lemme see...I was thinking about Tumhi ho bandhu from cocktail..but the I thought a VM would be much better on that song. Sadly I dont know how to make them..but lets see..my fingers are itching to write an OS..if I hear a gud song an OS will be on the wayLOL

Yeah, I have to admit that all the songs you have chosen so far are bang on for ArHi!!! Really hope that you connect with another song soon so that I get my OS treatLOL
Aww, of course you can call me Tashu...too sweet of youEmbarrassed 
By the way, I replied on your Te Amo post and index post...rush and see my gift for you on your writing corner lol!!!

Sweet_Ashum

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

ReservedEmbarrassed

-edited-

Yeah, I have to admit that all the songs you have chosen so far are bang on for ArHi!!! Really hope that you connect with another song soon so that I get my OS treatLOL
Aww, of course you can call me Tashu...too sweet of youEmbarrassed 
By the way, I replied on your Te Amo post and index post...rush and see my gift for you on your writing corner lol!!!

I checked..I LOOOVED my giftBig smile
Thanks so much..Khushi ke haath ke hai kya? Or you made them?Wink

tash10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top