Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

AshNi VM: Pehle To Apne Dil Ki Raza Jaan Jaiye (Pg 150) (Page 133)

Post Reply New Post

Page 133 of 152

hkp11

IF-Rockerz

hkp11

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parmarA

Superb work Hina,just loved it.Truely mesmerising yaar.First their favourite hug and then hotho pe bus and then too their lovely hug.Inkee baho ke pyaar se toh hume pyaar hai nahi?just loved it and you depicted it so nicely.I am trying hard to make but i can's beat you dear.

Thank you for the awesome feedback Alka!! Hug   Wink    Well, if the AshNi scene matches the lyrics, then I use it. LOL    Why do you say that "...you depicted it so nicely.I am trying hard to make but i can's beat you dear."????   I didn't always make the best VMs initially - I kept learning.  No beating - just let your creativity & your feelings take you away when creating a VM.  We are not trying to beat each other, we just want to show how AshNi has affected us via the songs/scenes.  Day Dreaming  Heart    There are so many songs out there that suit AshNi so well - so I want to see creativity from our KTLK forumites come thru.   Other serials have several VM makers - but ours are lacking - let us show others that our show is THE BEST!!!!!   Star  Clap   

I would like to open the Facebook Kuch Toh Log Kahenge S2 AshNi to all of you to post creativity (YT VMs, poems, etc) that you feel others who haven't joined IF KTLK can see what KTLK & AshNi & RanJi & IF KTLK mean to us!!!   Maybe we get more fans to get behind the KTLK Season2 band wagon.  PM me if anyone wants to do so.

Edited by hkp11 - 06 September 2013 at 3:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarAbawaswift

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshNi VM: Pehle To Apne Dil Ki Raza Jaan Jaiye (Pg 150) (Page 133)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hkp11

IF-Rockerz

hkp11

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Originally posted by hkp11

This AshNi VM is dedicated to Dr Babs, Bawa, Dr Leena for their wonderful IF KTLK poems & all KTLK forumites!    Hug  ClapClapClap

Update September 5th:  AshNi VM #59:  Bahon Mein Chale Aao  *HD  (film Anamika)

http://youtu.be/sjOI1SQNOoU

Please post comments & provide feedback on Youtube & IF!

Thanks,
~hina

Thank you so much Hina for your loving gesture. HugHug.
Marvellous creation Hina once again this creation of yours has added one more feather to your esteemed creativity. You have chosen perfect 'Baho mein chale aao wale' most romantic Ashni scenes. The lyrics are so beautiful, I enjoyed the combination to the fullest.

You're welcome Dr Leena!! Hug  Wink    Thank you for the awesome feedback!! Wink  AshNi are so romantic, so it just comes out  Day Dreaming  Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bawaswift

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Superb work Hina,just loved it.Truely mesmerising yaar.First their favourite hug and then hotho pe bus and then too their lovely hug.Inkee baho ke pyaar se toh hume pyaar hai nahi?just loved it and you depicted it so nicely.I am trying hard to make but i can's beat you dear.

Thank you for the awesome feedback Alka!! Hug   Wink    Well, if the AshNi scene matches the lyrics, then I use it. LOL    Why do you say that "...you depicted it so nicely.I am trying hard to make but i can's beat you dear."????   I didn't always make the best VMs initially - I kept learning.  No beating - just let your creativity & your feelings take you away when creating a VM.  We are not trying to beat each other, we just want to show how AshNi has affected us via the songs/scenes.  Day Dreaming  Heart    There are so many songs out there that suit AshNi so well - so I want to see creativity from our KTLK forumites come thru.   Other serials have several VM makers - but ours are lacking - let us show others that our show is THE BEST!!!!!   Star  Clap   

I would like to open the Facebook Kuch Toh Log Kahenge S2 AshNi to all of you to post creativity (YT VMs, poems, etc) that you feel others who haven't joined IF KTLK can see what KTLK & AshNi & RanJi & IF KTLK mean to us!!!   Maybe we get more fans to get behind the KTLK Season2 band wagon.  PM me if anyone wants to do so.

Hey Hina,sorry I am also telling that i am learning hard.Yes,of course we are not here to beat each other but i want to say that good things must be learn

hkp11bawaswift

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suku_07

It was awesome Hina... loved the song selection too...so seductive I must say Wink

Thank you Suku for your wonderful feedback!! Hug  Wink      What can we say, song is that way WinkLOL

Oh yes... the song and Ashni also WinkLOL

hkp11bawaswift

bawaswift

IF-Sizzlerz

bawaswift

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bawaswift

This AshNi VM is dedicated to Dr Babs, Bawa, Dr Leena for their wonderful IF KTLK poems & all KTLK forumites!    Hug  ClapClapClap

Update September 5th:  AshNi VM #59:  Bahon Mein Chale Aao  *HD  (film Anamika)

http://youtu.be/sjOI1SQNOoU

Please post comments & provide feedback on Youtube & IF!

Thanks,
~hina

Thanx so much for the dedication Hina ! Smile I am so obliged n overwhelmed !! Hug I am nothing in my poetic sense, in front of Leena di , n Doc Babs ! Embarrassed
What a wonderful n beautiful VM made ... lovely job n very well done ! StarClap You have made Ashni performing on the lovely old classic.. The scenes, the song going so aptly with the emotions shown in the video... Lyrics are so heart touching... At one time, i started comparing our Ashni with Jayaji n Sanjeev kumar.. i know i shud not... WinkTongue
But, you have made Ashni performing to the song so very well... Loved it n enjoyed thoroughly this splendid n awesome piece of work !!! Thumbs Up Hats Off !!! 
Keep going Hina Star

You're welcome Bawa! Wink  Hug  Thank you for your poetry! Wink    It's ok to compare - Jaya B & Sanjeev K. are awesome in that song - so no doubt it's harder to let others step in the shoes of the original actors from old classics! Wink  Clap

I try, doesn't mean that I can do it for all the lyrics of a song. Disapprove

Thank you for your awesome feedback!! Wink  Hug
@ blue Yes Hina, you are right.. but only you cud do it.. n very finely you have done it .. ! Clap
You can do it for other lyrics as well.. have you not seen your own VMs so far ?? Smile Hina, you are a creative person.. n creation dont think to create... Star Keep doing the fine art... you WILL do it for other lyrics as well... Have a Bet ! Cool
 Big smile

hkp11

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

hkp11

hkp11

IF-Rockerz

hkp11

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Hey Hina,sorry I am also telling that i am learning hard.Yes,of course we are not here to beat each other but i want to say that good things must be learn

No sorry Alka Wink    It depends on if you want to pursue the VM making & learning.  It does take time, unfortunately, but bringing out the inner creativity is well worth it!!!  I've been doing this since June 2012 - over a year - so I kept learning and didn't give up, since I loved to make VMs so much!! Big smile    So it is your choice and how you feel - is it worth your time & effort & do you want to learn more on how to make a VM better - meaning think of the lyrics, match the scenes, decide what effects you want to add, etc.  These are things that I can't teach you, but you learn to do on your own.  I always need to think about what scenes match, who is singing male or female or duet, what do the lyrics say and do the scenes I pick match those lyrics. 

bawaswift

hkp11

IF-Rockerz

hkp11

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged

It was awesome Hina... loved the song selection too...so seductive I must say Wink

Thank you Suku for your wonderful feedback!! Hug  Wink      What can we say, song is that way WinkLOL

Oh yes... the song and Ashni also WinkLOL

So true - AshNi are seductive Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top