AshNi VM: Pehle To Apne Dil Ki Raza Jaan Jaiye (Pg 150) - Page 43

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ttrocks

Awesoem VM Hina.Super duper like!! Watching it again and again and honestly, more than the original song, I am now in love with your VM on AshNi😳 All the images captured for AshNi are very apt to the lyrics and have been embedded just perfectly!! 👏  I loved this song and found it perfect for AshNi, so had been thinking of making a song-post on this song in this week, but, now after checking this VM, I dont feel like making AshNi's song-post... Because, ur VM provided me all the mesmerizing moments of AshNi with this lovely sog!! Thank you for making such a beautiful VM dear!! 🤗

You're welcome!  Thanks Tupu for all the wonderful feedback!  🤗   Yes, I felt those scenes just matched perfectly for the song.  I've been re-watching it too! 😉   

Why?  Don't stop because of the VM!  Make a song post and put matching AshNi caps.  We need AshNi lovers to be vocal, the more ways we can express it, the better!  Post away!!   Sorry, I haven't been posting for a while now. 😭  Busy at work, and did not have much time, but at least was tweeting for AshNi - while working. 

Wow! This is so b'ful Hina di... Loved it a lot... M loving this song a lot these days... Thank u for the VM...
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Wow! This is so b'ful Hina di... Loved it a lot... M loving this song a lot these days... Thank u for the VM...

Thanks for the wonderful feedback & liking the VM Aazeen!  🤗 
Originally posted by ttrocks

@Mudraji and Hina: Thank you. Got to know in detail about VM making from your conversation. 😊

Ask away Tupu (& others) if you have questions also. 
beautiful vm hina.. loved it so so much..thanks
That was so beautiful. Waiting for KTLK2 .
sorry for the late reply.But what a VM heena?so beautiful.I am speechless dear.We even don't know how much me missing ktlk?and sk and kk.Your vm laid me in reverse gear.As  enjoyed each and every moment of ktlk.I still love ktlk and no one serial come near to it.And again thanks for your beautiful vm heena.🤗.You are truely queen of VM🤗 i just want the season 2 of my beloved showEdited by alkaparmart - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rrdsu

beautiful vm hina.. loved it so so much..thanks

You're welcome!  Thanks Heena!  🤗 
Originally posted by swati62

That was so beautiful. Waiting for KTLK2 .

Thanks Swati!  🤗   Yes, we are eagerly awaiting KTLK2.  Missing AshNi a lot! 😭
Originally posted by alkaparmart

sorry for the late reply.But what a VM heena?so beautiful.I am speechless dear.We even don't know how much me missing ktlk?and sk and kk.Your vm laid me in reverse gear.As  enjoyed each and every moment of ktlk.I still love ktlk and no one serial come near to it.And again thanks for your beautiful vm heena.🤗.You are truely queen of VM🤗 i just want the season 2 of my beloved show

Nothing to be sorry for!  I haven't been posting/replying also, due to work load!  Thanks for the wonderful feedback & comments!  I miss AshNi - SK & KK a lot!  We have to have a lot of patience and keep doing things for KTLK2, like tweeting.  Pray they come back soon!  🤗