Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hello everyone:-)
I was just wondering why I really like Aditya n pankhuri ???
For me I really like pankhuri d reason is she is so simple yet very pretty ..
N Aditya because he is honest..
I know both look really good togather but still share ur thoughts about individual person Aditya n pankhuri ...

Thank u:-):-)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

loveipkkndarshiluvabhiya9doc42karipaBushraa.payalibm-Waheeda--SMay31-Dae_drmer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why we like Aditya n pankhuri ???" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bushraa.

Goldie

Bushraa.

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Aditya: He is very well mannered guys,he respect everyone and he is very handsome Big smile

Pankhuri: She is simple n beautiful and very much caring Embarrassed

that's why i like both and the show <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..payalibmDae_drmer

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Aditya: good looking Wink honest, respects his elders Smile 

Pankhuri: sweet, cute, honest, respects her elders Smile

busybee..payalibmDae_drmer

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
both are quit type...deep understanding of realtion..yet individual both has very diifernt upbringing...yet one care because she has seen the beauty of having a true pernter in life...and another respect nad care because he hasnt seen the beauty of being with the true life partner and understand whats missing and important and crave for it...both are cautious yet open personality..wht you see is what y get..no hiddent personlaity...they both respct their imediate family and their openion maters to them and they wish to  have ther acpeptence in their decision...they both are clear mind...they boht knows what they want...they boht are not confuse soul...rest i am not able to think more

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc42busybee..Dae_drmerEkSapnoKiPari

Closed.........

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

doc42busybee..payalibm

mamita

mamita

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I love Aditya because he is honest, speaks his mind but at the same time is sensitive. Embarrassed
And Pankhuri is cute. She is sensible and mature and holds relationships with great importance. She is a clear-hearted person Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..payalibm

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
They r simply simple, nyc post BB

busybee..payalibm

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

both are quit type...deep understanding of realtion..yet individual both has very diifernt upbringing...yet one care because she has seen the beauty of having a true pernter in life...and another respect nad care because he hasnt seen the beauty of being with the true life partner and understand whats missing and important and crave for it...both are cautious yet open personality..wht you see is what y get..no hiddent personlaity...they both respct their imediate family and their openion maters to them and they wish to  have ther acpeptence in their decision...they both are clear mind...they boht knows what they want...they boht are not confuse soul...rest i am not able to think more

i agree wid wht u said!Thumbs Up I wud say the sameEmbarrassed

busybee..payalibm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.