Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SS-"Tanhayee-An Emptiness"update pg-51&52 (9 june) (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 55

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
yaar just want an update, jaan thodi hi na maang rahe hain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS-"Tanhayee-An Emptiness"update pg-51&52 (9 june) (Page 44)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fan_forever

fan_forever

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
hey frnds,

I m back, and this time I ma not gonna to say sorry, because everytime i repeat the same mistake and delay in posting next part.

But believe, was damn busy  and some office tensions, but I m glad that you guys still remember this SS.

well next and the last part coming up in few minutes...

extremely sorry for not replying to all comments individually, but will try to do so some time later. But all comments were awww.. so sweet u guys are sweethearts. thanks a ton

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshpinky2606balhfan4evername2saakshikaparikh1_CandyCream_sss283

fan_forever

fan_forever

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Part 8 on pg 35

Part 9

Ram slides the left shoulder of her kurta exposing her creamy shoulder to him and started placing wet kisses... and gave his love bite on shoulder and collar bone.

Ram look up to see her... but Priya tug at his collar and pulled him closer and touched his lips to hers... and in no time, Ram deepened the kiss...

Priya who was completely lost in the world whose creator was her love Ram, felt him moving away... she can feel herself getting detached from her world and realization of which makes her to groan in protest... Giving in to her desire, Ram continues to linger his lips over hers but slowly he pulls away from her...

Priya opens her eyes which has confusion and is moist but is looking at Ram... Ram understands her expression leans and presses his lips against her forehead and takes a turn pulling her closer to him... Priya rests her head on his chest...

Ram caresses her hair… utters Priya

Priya: sshhh...

Ram frowns... kya hua angel

Priya: ssshhh... let me listen

Ram; listen? Kya

Priya places a pecks on his heart and says yeh apki heartbeat

Ram: par

Priya; looks up in his eyes and says pls making a baby face

Ram: awww my angel u can listen it as long as u want... but baby we have to go

Priya gets sad and gets up saying ok

Ram: felt his heart twitch seeing her sad face, pulls her bck and rolls over so Priya is laying on her back and ram is popped on his one arm wth 1 arm holding priya by waist close to him...

Priya who is still upset tries to avoid the eye contact... seeing her cute acting Ram smiles and brings her flesh close to him and hugs her placing his head in the crook of her neck.

Ram: Jaan, thodi der bus, phir mai kabhi tumhe khud se dur nahi karunga… I promise

Soon they get ready and reach the place where Vikram - Neha has made all the arrangements for the marriage. They get married and makes a move towards KM (both couples are in different cars)

Ram-Priya's car

Priya looking out lost in some thought

Ram: Jaan, kya hua?

Priya: looks at him and nods her head saying kuch nahi

Ram stops the car turns towards her… takes her hands in his and says Priya, I want you to share everything, every problem of urs with me.

Batao kya baat hai…

Priya turns towards him and ram sees a hint of tears in her eyes

Priya: kuch nahi who, kitna accha hota agar sir-mam bhi meri shaadi mai... and now tears starts rolling down her cheeks

Ram comes close wipes her tears and says baby ssshhh... I know yeh kami koi puri nahi kar sakta but I'll love you so much ki tumhe koi yaad nahi rehega

Priya: sacchi

Ram: mucchi

Priya smiles and wipes her tears

But Ram is still looking at her

Priya: kya hua...

Ram: aur (Priya realizes that ram can read her in out)

Priya: Ram woh... woh aapke ghar wale kya humhe... I mean humhare rishte ko, mujhe aapnayenge

Ram stretches his seat back and pulls her on his lap...

With his hands holding her from her waist...

Ram: princess, first stop crying... and it's OUR family now... and above that

If I can do as per wish I won't take you to that house of mine... (Priya=Y) bcoz, agar hum ek baar us ghar gaye na... toh tumse milne ke liye bhi mujhe appointment leni padegi... Priya ghar pe dadi aur maa (ok, I know this character was not included but now I want his mom, so she is here) ko pata hai humhari shaadi ke baare mai (priya was shocked) Ram continues saying maa ke orders hai ki humhe 9 baje tak ghar pahuchna hai kyunki tumhara grah pravesh ka wahi mahurat hai

Ram; ghar toh chalo pata chalega kis atrangi family mail shaadi hui hai...

Priya: aaissa mat boliye, humhari family hai woh

Ram: ohh humhari family... pata chalega tumhe, jab ek pal bhi shaanti se nahi milega humhe... toh kyu na yehi and his fingers starts drawing pattern on her bare waist and tries to come close to her and in no seconds their lips met

This was a kiss that started with gentleness but soon turned to be a demanding, rough, possessive and wild one. After some time what seems like an eternity they broke apart due to ringing of Ram's cell.

Ram pressed the answer button and listens: Neha on her side, ram yeh sab road per thik nahi hai... tumhe nahi lagta yeh sab thoda private mai... u know

Priya was highly embarrassed and hides her face in ram's chest

Ram; oye chup kar... aisa kuch nahi ok

Neha: jhooth mat bol varna priya tumhari godi mai kya kar rehi hai

Ram; bus chup kar aur mai appni biwi ke saath kuch bhi karu, tujhe kya

Neha: ohh… Ram interrupts her in between and says chal ghar pe baat karenge and cuts the call

Priya tries to go back to her seat.. bt he stops her and says itni kya jaldi hai jaan... toh hum kaha the and comes close to her were inch apart when his cell rings…

Frustrated bcoz of disturbance without seeing the number he answers the call... tujhe bola na ghar pe baat karenge (without realizing it was dadi and maa on other side)

Dadi: ooyee khotaya ye tarika hai baat karene ka

Ram: oh shitt… sorry dadi mujhe laga.

Dadi; oyee golu (priya smiles and looks at him) ab sun… agle 20 min mai agar tu meri nu ko lekar ghar nahi pahucha na toh... phir sirf meri nu ko hi bhejna. Samjha?

Ram's eyes pop out and was abt to protest saying dadi…

Maa: Ram baat kaam... jaldi se ghar aayo bahu ko lekar.

Ram:ok and ended the ccall looking at priya who was smiling but with tears in eyes... jaan kya hua

Priya: mujhe vishwas hi nhai ho raha... ki kuch ghanto mai jindagi itni badal jayegi...!!!

Ram just took her in a hug... and drove towards KM... or towards there heaven were they lived happily ever after.

hope you guys will like this part and end... epilogue is ready too but after reading the comments, i guess many of you are waiting for steamy SR and nice epi on priya's family reaction after marriage. let me know if you wanna me to write that... 

and in any case epilogue will be up laest my tomorrow night, i assure that

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

umitzpriya_1991ark93pinky2606kritinayyarTrieshrayaBALHic_2000balhfan4everShaiqMadihapiyushiPinkjalianurayaSharmiRayaBasujmehta1957snehasyaanupam_dilname2saakshilalmadhuharibol79Siacutie_CandyCream_sss283viny_queenleena04jineejiggsluvsakshivironikajain123fiza

name2saakshi

Goldie

name2saakshi

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
yaar is se pehle u r busy with ur work u plz post me epilogue WinkWinkWinkWinkWink i m waitingBig smile
btw update was rock tooo good car romance EmbarrassedBig smile but i love itClapClap

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
after a long time...thank you

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
reserved

kaparikh1

Goldie

kaparikh1

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
That was a fab update yaar...RaYa sooo mucjh in love awesome...Loved the update yaarr...And yes definately wud like to read abt Priya familys reaction and how Ram and Priya take their relationship to the next step...Waiting to read more of ur writing...

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
 oh so finally u update dearand if u not update next wala part soon i
every thing of update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top