Hey guys, I am sure like me you all also hate Weekends for one reason *NO Suvreen + Yuvraj"! So i thought to post this scene so we can enjoy a scene from the past.
I believe in this scene Yuvraj was MOST AFFECTIONATE towards Suvreen:
1) He thinks about her, attacks his friends for mocking her actions and even ditches them to spend some time with her.
2) Most eye contact and shy smiles (in this epi)
3) Yuvraj admires Suvreen more then 10 times lol
4) He tells Suvreen she looks "hot" when she smiles without any hesitation
5) He says the cutest thing to illustrate the idea of delhi people being big softies "finding nemo ko dekhne ke baad maine toh fish kahni choddi"
6) Then he says the famous dialgue "Meri Toh ye Pehli date hai"
7) Suvreen and Yuvraj actually get along and talk peacefully for more then 2 mins without fighting. Just like a first date, they got to learn alot about eachothers likes and dislikes and we found out that they actually have a lot in common like "Chacha Chaudary"
8) Yuvraj covers Suvreen with his jacket. Awww
9) YUVRAJ ACTUALLY CALLS SUVREEN BY HER NAME!!!
10) ohh and i forgot to mention how sweet it was of him to light her a fire :-)
BUT I FOUND IT WEIRD HOW HE LEAVES SUVREEN ALL ON HER OWN AT NIGHT. Would have been nice if he actually stayed with her.
Edited by survi035 - 01 July 2012 at 6:35am