Aaha

Aaha 02nd - 06th July - discussion (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
forgot to say something - i think when Raji and Harsha was in the hospital there was background song it was really nice with the situation really liked the song i don't remember hearing it before

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaha 02nd - 06th July - discussion (Page 4)" in Aaha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

forgot to say something - i think when Raji and Harsha was in the hospital there was background song it was really nice with the situation really liked the song i don't remember hearing it before

hi kalki i too liked that song very much. refer the raji amma & harsha song thread. normally they used to play this song when there is an emotional situation between raji & harsha.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
After a long time I enjoyed watching Aahaa .The whole episode was superbbb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anushiya1

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks ratna..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.