Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chittyhk

thanks ratna for xplanation.  i guess living out of the country for too many decades that i forget no atms in small towns.  you need 200k to run a house?? wow.. things r xpensive back home now??

explanation given by kalki paar not me 😆
Me too find it weird such big amount at home but then again, serialae you cant accept for logic 😛

chittyhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ooops

Kalki... big thank you.   dont worry serial actions ellam justify panni real life maadiri logicalla irukkadu.. vidungo..

thanks ratna for pointing out kalki's reply. i am also dumb gavanikkave illa..

😳
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chittyhk

ooops

Kalki... big thank you.   dont worry serial actions ellam justify panni real life maadiri logicalla irukkadu.. vidungo..

thanks ratna for pointing out kalki's reply. i am also dumb gavanikkave illa..

😳

no problem Chitty - i recently visited to Chennai and everything there is expensive when i convert the dollars to ruppies ok but the person who lives there i would say it is really expensive.  the part i find it hard to believe it even  you go to temple or mall you have to pay for the parking fee - again serials anything can happen 
kalki2007 thumbnail

Thank you Rathna for the update

Ramki - he is a great guy day by day he is impressing me - Raji no need to worry about anything

why they didn't want to tell periyavar - i don't  see a problem there Uma being typical wife wanted to protect the useless human being

Harsha and mother nice touching scene - i loved it - he didn't wait to say sorry to his mother i am really touched by that

Kicha is a really funny the way he started to tell about the kidnapping and don't know how to change the subject

kalki2007 thumbnail
forgot to say something - i think when Raji and Harsha was in the hospital there was background song it was really nice with the situation really liked the song i don't remember hearing it before
anushiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalki2007

forgot to say something - i think when Raji and Harsha was in the hospital there was background song it was really nice with the situation really liked the song i don't remember hearing it before

hi kalki i too liked that song very much. refer the raji amma & harsha song thread. normally they used to play this song when there is an emotional situation between raji & harsha.😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After a long time I enjoyed watching Aahaa .The whole episode was superbbb