Aaha
Aaha

India-Forums

Aaha 02nd - 06th July - discussion (Page 3)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Akka Harsha was referring to Shruthi's love , but I didn't like those harsh words from harsha . Mom's love is incomparable , hope he regrets saying it.

But tom episode is interesting ,thatha ,shruthi are back.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushiya1kalki2007

chittyhk Groupbie
chittyhk
chittyhk

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
thanks ratna for xplanation.  i guess living out of the country for too many decades that i forget no atms in small towns.  you need 200k to run a house?? wow.. things r xpensive back home now??

anushiya1 Senior Member
anushiya1
anushiya1

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

@ quarky welcome to aaha section. I am not sure what he said. Yet to watch today's episode. Tongue probably he might have praise raji and said she was like another mother nu pola ..

@ anushiya...from day one... this story scenes moved fast daa. Even i was shock how important tracks were finished like in 2 episodes each. Even the flashback was not shown much .. only like 2 episodes Shocked in a way its good moving the story fast.

ya agree with youSmile .in a way its good , as the director promised , this serial is gonna little different from other serials. but then i would have been better if they extent some important scene at least for two days  .  nice to see shruti back ;let;s wait and watch
kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Rathna thanks for the update

Harsha's words to his mother - typical teenage son love with a girl
but the last scene he is thinking back so definitely he is going to say sorry - again the parents did the wrong thing they didn't ask about his opinion about marriage or what kind of girl he wants to marry so in a way the parents are selfish they need to ask him he is one going to marry
Pavithra - i  expected this is what going to happen - and Jeeva telling her don't bring friends when you come for the shoot it is red signal but she didn't seem to get the message - she is studing in college where is her common sense
yes i did see Raji telling her husband that her baby didn't die - hope he takes it with good intention instead of giving Raji more stress
The sad part both mothers thinking the other one is good so Raji definitely not going take Harsha from her - because Kiddu telling her about the insident happen in Dubai and Raji can see how much Harsha's mom loves him.
good part  no villies and villan scenes i am glad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

quarky

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chittyhk

thanks ratna for xplanation.  i guess living out of the country for too many decades that i forget no atms in small towns.  you need 200k to run a house?? wow.. things r xpensive back home now??

explanation given by kalki paar not me LOL
Me too find it weird such big amount at home but then again, serialae you cant accept for logic Tongue

chittyhk Groupbie
chittyhk
chittyhk

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
ooops

Kalki... big thank you.   dont worry serial actions ellam justify panni real life maadiri logicalla irukkadu.. vidungo..

thanks ratna for pointing out kalki's reply. i am also dumb gavanikkave illa..

Embarrassed
kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chittyhk

ooops

Kalki... big thank you.   dont worry serial actions ellam justify panni real life maadiri logicalla irukkadu.. vidungo..

thanks ratna for pointing out kalki's reply. i am also dumb gavanikkave illa..

Embarrassed
no problem Chitty - i recently visited to Chennai and everything there is expensive when i convert the dollars to ruppies ok but the person who lives there i would say it is really expensive.  the part i find it hard to believe it even  you go to temple or mall you have to pay for the parking fee - again serials anything can happen 
kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Thank you Rathna for the update

Ramki - he is a great guy day by day he is impressing me - Raji no need to worry about anything

why they didn't want to tell periyavar - i don't  see a problem there Uma being typical wife wanted to protect the useless human being

Harsha and mother nice touching scene - i loved it - he didn't wait to say sorry to his mother i am really touched by that

Kicha is a really funny the way he started to tell about the kidnapping and don't know how to change the subject

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

quarky

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aaha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index