Aaha

Aaha 02nd - 06th July - discussion (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hi ratna

thanks for update.  i thot rajimma was smart. turned out she is also dumb.  she has mobile phone, it would have been faster to call ambulance from hospital than waiting in the road polambifying and searching for auto !!!

amaa.. on second thots, veetla yaaravadu 200K panam irukkuma? rajimma summa picks up her purse n takes harsha n rushes out.. idu enna paithiyakkaratanam??

LOL... rofl and lmao

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaha 02nd - 06th July - discussion (Page 2)" in Aaha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

quarky

quarky

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
What was the precap? What did Harsha say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanks ratna for the update,
ya that scene didn't sink properly with the episode,
i think we are so closed to that continuation of that flashback ,
scenes are moving so fast,
very soon raji and harsha will get to know the truth i guess.

kalki2007hopper_ocean

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hi Rathan

Thanks for the lovely update - Sneha you are right "thinni pandaram " i love the way you described the useless man and he is a  father Raji is right when she told him panni and dogs have babies too - correct match to him

Palar from his wife i didn't expect that - i thought Raji going to give him the palar - he didn't even care about his childern hope his wife learned what kind of man she married too - not to nod whatever  Gomadan says

hopper_ocean

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chittyhk

hi ratna

thanks for update.  i thot rajimma was smart. turned out she is also dumb.  she has mobile phone, it would have been faster to call ambulance from hospital than waiting in the road polambifying and searching for auto !!!

amaa.. on second thots, veetla yaaravadu 200K panam irukkuma? rajimma summa picks up her purse n takes harsha n rushes out.. idu enna paithiyakkaratanam??

LOL... rofl and lmao

she was in a rush maybe Raji didn't have phone again we are talking about a village in Chennai it's not town you call the ambulance will come in fifteen minutes - i think Auto is faster compare to wait for the ambulance - money keeping in handy i think its natural to have that kind of money her husband owned business and they don't live  closer to ATM machine that she can go withdraw money in two seconds and it is a big house and she it the one run the house so she would that kind of money

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks Ratna..

Palaar from Uma!! Shameless Gomadan does not repent for his act and not bothered about his daughter being kidnapped..

nithya his name is gomadan vaa ROFLROFLROFL i did not know his name adhan names him tinna pandaram ROFLROFLROFL

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@ quarky welcome to aaha section. I am not sure what he said. Yet to watch today's episode. Tongue probably he might have praise raji and said she was like another mother nu pola ..

@ anushiya...from day one... this story scenes moved fast daa. Even i was shock how important tracks were finished like in 2 episodes each. Even the flashback was not shown much .. only like 2 episodes Shocked in a way its good moving the story fast.

anushiya1kalki2007

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Hi Rathan

Thanks for the lovely update - Sneha you are right "thinni pandaram " i love the way you described the useless man and he is a  father Raji is right when she told him panni and dogs have babies too - correct match to him

Palar from his wife i didn't expect that - i thought Raji going to give him the palar - he didn't even care about his childern hope his wife learned what kind of man she married too - not to nod whatever  Gomadan says

i had that name in mind long ago when he eats like pig Dead besides.. i forgot his name here ROFL but yeah the slap was a good one Star

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.