Suggestions / Comments

A suggestion if spamming msgs can't be stopped.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Guys, I see that 3 out of 5 posts on this forum are about getting rid of the spam msgs. Every single person has a problem with these msgs and its just not getting fixed. Atleast give us a response as to when, in how much time can this be sorted out and fixed or atleast clear that no, rightnow it ain't possible to get rid of them for due to xyz reasons. We need a response.
Anyways, my suggestion is that if its not possible to get rid of these msgs, can changes be done. People who play games and are fast typers can type in 2 posts in a min, so make it something like 2-3 posts per min and not more than that! And in any case, answering 2 games through replies in a mon is so not spamming in the real sense / meaning of the word.  Spamming is something else!
So maybe when a person consecutively and non stop posts in a thread, it should be spamming and he / she shall recieve spamming msgs or my main suggestion, instead of 1 post per min, can't it be like if a person is posting very actively / regularly for an hour, then after an hour he can get spamming msgs and not be allowed to post for any 5-10 mins~!
I Hope my suggestions are considered and some steps are taken! Please do respond to this!
Thanks!
On behalf of a majority of I-F members!
We need a response now.

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 01 July 2012 at 5:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi.ve_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A suggestion if spamming msgs can't be stopped." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top