Ruk Jaana Nahin

OS - Sanchi tames Indu's wrath

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
After a host of incidents, adversities, thrills and life-changing realizations over the course of a few days together, Indu and sanchi eventually manage to garner all the proof they needed. They return to the mohalla to avenge their humiliation and to have the actual culprits behind bars.
As per their plan; Indu, his friends & Sanchi reach Sadanand's flat wholly aware that Shukla was also present then. Barging into the hall, the angry group take the residents by complete surprise. Locking the door from inside, Rajjo stations himself so he could guard the door, while Guddu, Yogi and Lucky restrain a rebellious Sushil and Radha. 
Kicking forward the chair with vehemence, Indu advances towards the two men who'd ruined his life. Beginning to wreck havoc, he clasps Shukla's neck with one hand, while he starts beating Sada to a pulp. Spewing out legal threats and warnings, Sada attempts to dampen Indu's rage. However, Indu's thirst for revenge simply refuses to subside. While Sanchi is forced to remain an anxious spectator to the uproar, Indu refutes all of Sada's intimidations with crude rebuttals and brutal strikes. 

Watching how Indu's physical onslaught showed no signs of abating even after a while, Indu's friends begin indicating that it was better he halted for then. However, Indu heeds neither their advice nor Radha's helpless cries to spare her husband.

More and more worried about the repercussions of his actions, Sanchi finally decides to break her silence. She had kept quiet so long, as she knew Indu had been wronged. The fact that people didn't mess with bad tempered ruffians and walk away scot free was something she'd sadly learnt over time. However, the fisticuffs had gone on long enough and had to stop now. 

She rushes forward towards the warring man and advices him to end the violence 'Indu...what are you doing... you've had your revenge...now let the law take its course Indu...leave them alone...enough!'
He doesn't stop.
The desperate girl bravely springs closer and tries calming the possessed man by restraining his arm 'Indu, are you planning to murder them here...there's no point in going to prison once again for the sake of these two scoundrels...please stop now...'
Still unable to curtail his outburst, the rogue pursues with a few more blows. 
Finding it increasingly difficult to witness Indu throw his life away thus, Sanchi ultimately gives in to her overwhelming urge and admits aloud 'Indu 'I' don't want you to go to prison yet again, 'I' don't want you to waste your life in this manner...please...I beg you...'

His ferocity unwittingly coming to a gradual stop, the exasperated Indu pauses as he gasps to catch up on his breath! Her words had played their part! His rage now diminishing away, Indu spits at his victims in disgust, before letting go of the two battered men from his grasp. 

Edited by lashy - 01 July 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Danikasweet_bhankiAdd123madanikeFaayeyAnitkhRashmi04roshaeldsouza91NamzzAbsoluv__Sonali__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Sanchi tames Indu's wrath" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@shraddha- loved and really enjoyed reading it.. awesome... shraddha... mmuuuaaah love you for this... I'LL SAY YOU MADE MY SUNDAY LOL
JAHAN SUNDAY NAHI KAT RAHA THA... WAHA YEH PADH KAR THODI RAHAT MILILOLWink

LOVE YOU .. I ONCE AGAIN ASK FOR YOUR HANDS... MMMUAAAHHug

YEH PAKKA HONE WALA HAI ABB LIKH DIA NA BASS WAIT KARO GUYZZ KI YEH KAB SHOT HOGA..(VERY SOON)Big smile
AND MEHAK AUR YOGI KA BHI (AS NAMZ WROTE)... OHHHOO AM LOVING IT GUYZZ KEEP WRITING... 

Coming back to the O.S 
after this incident they'll(shukla and tiwari) will go run away to some jungleLOLWinkLOL
"Barging into the hall, the angry group take the residents by complete surprise. Locking the door from inside, Rajjo stations himself so he could guard the door, while Guddu, Yogi and Lucky restrain a rebellious Sushil and Radha. 
Kicking forward the chair with vehemence, Indu advances towards the two men who'd ruined his life. Beginning to wreck havoc, he clasps Shukla's neck with one hand, while he starts beating Sada to a pulp. Spewing out legal threats and warnings, Sada attempts to dampen Indu's rage''.

Typical Indu singhCool.. you wrote it very well shraddha.. ClapClaphudd hudd dabangg..Cool
barging through that door.. but only this time not for sanchi ji mathur's darshan but to kick dash dash of mamashri's..Wink

and the rest part omg shraddha.. as per the scenario this can seriously happens ... CVs yahan dhyan do pleej... aapko help milegaWink our scriptwriters have got magical pens with them so they come up with such lovely ideas...

and yes no one can stop indu singh other than his own wife sanchi ji..
only she has guts to stop him.. plus only she can control him.. he may admit or not he would definitely listen 
and when she says we can see the love blossom even more and more love sparkling...Day Dreaming

Big smileBig smile ohhh wow happy i was first to comment .. yeh me first aai WinkLOL

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 01 July 2012 at 6:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11FaayeyRashmi04Namzzlashy

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
wooow Shraddha i absolutely loved itHug

You expressed Indu's true character in the right way and it was so cute when Sanchi begged him to stopDay Dreaming

Edited by faayey - 01 July 2012 at 9:12am

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Amazing Shraddha, I was grinning while reading. Would love to watch it on screen...lol

suki11FaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thank you sooo much selvi... your compliments and comments  really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really made my day...  Hug Hug Hug Hug

and namz, faiza... i basically wrote it to show how only sanchi's words had any effect if at all on Indu... Embarrassed thank you so much for your comments... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11FaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@shraddha- did i forget to say something oh yess... that pic looks amazing... mmuuaaah love them.. AD KA LEFT PROFILE HO YA RIGHT YA FRONT... SAB ME CHAUCHAK LAGTA HAI... THNXXX SHRADDHA..Hug

AWWW OMG EmbarrassedEmbarrassed blush blush... love you mmuuaaahHug you deserved it darling... hamari scriptwriter mam..Smile

(niche likhe gaye saare shabdh/vaakya  kaalpanik hai iska vasstavkta se koi sambandh nahi hai)ShockedOuch

my punishment till 12 am given by chucky i'll have to say this..OuchShockedShocked

abb se selvi dishum dishum nahi karegi..ShockedShocked

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 01 July 2012 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Faayeylashy

Anitkh

Goldie

Anitkh

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Wow shraddhaaa! kya os hai, it's not a romantic/love one but still it's perfect loved the end !!!! muahh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Faayeyroshaeldsouza91lashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Lashy ...
Hope it comes true... Indu should always remain in his character whether in the show or in OS hehehehheh...

Loved the way sanchi tried to stop him ... i guess that is what love is ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11roshaeldsouza91lashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.