Goldie

pinkgal

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
hello every one me... Asiya here
Yesterday nite this random thought came up in my mind

So me with little help from my partner isnat penned down this

Well... This the first time i m writing sumthing so...kindly ignore my mistakes

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was yet another night in Delhi ... Where the darkness had laid the house to sleep...the busy streets of Delhi seemed silence and dead

Amidst all the quiteness there was room where sum one was tossing n turning on bed...trying to sleep but in vain... Though she was a sleeping beauty.. And never let anyone conqeor her Mr. Sleep ... But tonight her Mr. Tension was overpowering. she was getting flash backs of her parents called for meeting... Mumma G. Outbrust after meeting princi...her shifting in guggals...leaving her besties buddies n roomate...n oflately today her being selected as the lead of play namely JULLIET ...she always doubted her acting skills..upon all a romantic play which usually goes above her head

Though after a big explanation from her mentor aneesh ..she pacified herself for the play... But now what about her parents? ... They have highhopes from her n what if they came to know about her participation in the play.. As they feel Suvi has sidelined her studies alot.. As their main motive to shift Delhi is DPSC.. Suvreens education!

She got up from her bed n went near her idol god n started complaining" Gannuji aap ko toh pata hai na ki mummy mujhe pe already itne gussa hai aur uske upar se abhe yeh VP sir ka naya selection ... Aap ko mein he ek bakri mil thi kya ... Agar mummy ko pata chal toh meri toh chopsey hojai gi"

With Gannuji not replying her querys Suvi went near the window n stood there ... The cold breeze ... The silence... The fresh air .. The peace... She got lost in beautiful night ... She felt like going out there...enjoy the night more ... But then she turned to her clock which showed it was 2: 15 am .. She was sure that her parents will never allow her out at this wee hour... But her adventeurous attitude was forcing her for sneak out ... Sneak Out she thought that too alone at this time... In delhi ?? But she burshed out all the question from her mind... And decide to go for walk

Here at boys hostel Yuvraj was also trying hard to sleep but in vain... His mind n thoughts were only filled with topper... Topper... N now she being her partner in play dat too a romantic one ... Will she be comfortable with me? Will we work out as good pair? ..he got up and at the armchair in the room which was beside Mannu's bed ... He tired to relax but got frustated by Mannu's sleep talk... Naro ji aap kitne khoobsurat ho! ..he got dam frustated n decided to go for walk

Suvi decided to go in the park which close to her house... *Destiny meet* Yuvi toh selected the same park..
Both reached the entrance and was shocked to see each other
"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho
Tu yaha kya kar rahi he "

They both exclaimed in unsion

Thats all for now... If u'll lyk it then i'll continue ...or else my work is saved
Do leave ur expert comments
Sorry if it was horrible

INDEX

P
art-2- Page 4
P
art 3- Page 7

Edited by pinkgal - 04 July 2012 at 6:14am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

RSRCNancyBhilya05medhahpsseoulbeatspsrnshilpatvcskdhonirocksRoshni.xAnikz003soumyakshaily.says-muzzy_skSaimaa.Hsujairohitsurvi035vampyrgirlricha---Shweta---isnatarnabchaudhuri1taniya_dostiiBrunoMarschaichilkamalapushpaSahasYuvreenianpia.rahaForeverForUashred12.Comics_Music.sujana9Jyo_Ksgaishu3003Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: A Walk to No where (Updated pg 7)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Amazing update asi Clap

U should continue Embarrassed

Luvd it very much Big smile

Will b waiting for d next part Smile

And thankuuu for d pm Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgal

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Good start..but i think you need work on it and it will become a master piece. Focus on the flow of the story, dialogues and put in abit more creativity :-)

pinkgal

medhahps

Groupbie

medhahps

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Continue na :) 

pinkgal

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
its not horrible, its really good Asi.Thumbs Up

pinkgal

NancyB

Groupbie

NancyB

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
its cool...update soon...i m sure that the next part is also going to be super cool...

pinkgal

Jyo_Ksg

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Wow! nice one Asiya.. very well written.. thanks for sharing..Big smile

pinkgal

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Wow! It is actually really nice! 
Please continue =')

pinkgal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.