Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hi to everyone who already know me!
And those who don't well heyya! I'm Roshni! =)
First of all I just want to apologize to all of you for not being active on here anymore! I am so sorry! I had my exams and then my family came to visit so didn't have time to even touch my laptop.. But now I'm free for some days so will try my best to be as much active as I can be on here!
I just caught up with all the episodes last week and WOW so much progression in the Yuvreen track... will come back to that later on.
Oh my ... Anish is actually some evil guy trying to ruin Savitri Singh's life?! Never saw that one coming.. Kind of disappointed that he turned negative.. He used to be one of the sweetest character on this show.. always encouraging Suvi but at the same time I am happy that he is negative because I was so sure that there was going to be some love triangle between Yuvi-Suvi-Anish and love triangle means either you hate the third person or you feel super bad for them and the cv's just let my dilemma go by turning Anish into some revenge seeker so I don't have to feel bad for him.
Coming to Yuvreen ... these two are just so cute! Yuvi understands Suvi so much now! And is it just me or is Yuvi openly flirting with Suvreen these days?! Ahaha personally I'm really loving it .. and I'm sure so are you Wink . . . I just love how Yuvraaj trusts Suvreen so much and how she also thinks that he is a good guy plus with the Romeo-Juliet play coming on in the next few weeks we are for sure in for some treat! I just can't wait! 
I've kind of got to go so will finish my post by a little mention to Yuvraaj and Suvreen's mom's scene! That was one great scene to watch.. Even though Pappa Guggal misunderstands Yuvi I am sure Mamma Guggal will know that he is one in a million kind of guy! 

Thank you guys for reading this post! And sorry again for not being online for those past weeks!
Love you all and I SO MISSED YOU GUYS! Heart

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeepcskdhonirocksMysterious.LadyvampyrgirlrichapinkgalsujairohitBrunoMarskamalapushpa--epiPhobia--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm back" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cskdhonirocks

cskdhonirocks

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
hey hi welcome back dear..i hope ur exams was good and yes even i think that in the end mumma guggal will support yuvreen..aww aft past 2 weeks episode i must say that yuvi does like suvi (i mean i guess now he himself now this and thus he openly flirts with suvi) but our suvi..well she is still busy making her parents friends and anish understand her problem..and in between this i dont think suvi has realised that she too like yuvi @ iktara sequence and day aft sence where her scooty hit yuvi..so finaly they (yuvreen) both like each other and whilethe romeo juliet play suvi will understand that she likes yuvi..i hope so "FINGERS CROSSED"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.x

pinkgal

Goldie

pinkgal

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
hi roshni
I m asiya here u can call me asii
Nyc meeting you
Cuming on track .. God knows wats up with this aneesh.. Bt it seems interesting !! I feel aneesh has no grudges with Yuvi... So my yuvreen r blessed...
Talking abt yuvreen their story is moving n really good .. Nyc understanding they have got for each other
Romeo- julliet play is gng to kill us soon

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Hi ladies! =D 
Thank you for your replies
I totally agree with both of you... Pradnya (is that your name? Embarrassed) thank you so much exams went great! I always do much better my exams than the whole year of sitting in classes and giving tests LOL
Coming to Yuvreen.. I think Romeo-Juliet play will either make or break YuvReen. Let's just hope it will be something positive for them.

And Asii thank you so much.. I hope we'll get to know each other better Smile
I just hope that the bonding YuvReen have right now just gets better and better =)

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Rossshhh!! :D
Welcome back gal missed u sooo much!!
That's why...I was thinking ki humari Iss forum ki critic kaha Chali gayi...hope to see some critic work in the forum now!! :)

Roshni.x

cskdhonirocks

cskdhonirocks

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
yup my name is pradnya

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Ritu! Ahahah you can't imagine how I was desperate to get back to this forum and start posting again! Finally got some time so will try my best to make a post about every episode just like good old days LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohit.Comics_Music.

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
hey
welcum back

Roshni.x

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.