Amrit Manthan

dont understand

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
hi guys i seriously dont understand one thing why india-forums has not given this news about replacement till now. it always gives news about amrit manthan development. why only tellychakkar gave and in TOI article i read again yesterday that they are considering ankita but it all depends on audience reaction and trp wether to take her or dimple

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03akshaayaAnurnacjs369-Rafa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dont understand" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
India Forum news are much more authentic... i suppose they put up the news only after the facts are confirmed from the verifiable origin...
 Since the PH themselves are saying that its still not confirmed whether they are replacing Dimple or not... and TOI says that the decision is based on audience reaction and trps ... lets give a strong feedback that we wont tolerate anyone other than Dimple as Nimrit

Edited by cjs369 - 01 July 2012 at 2:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03ziyan.akshaayajyothiramZaYaHolic

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
yes charu. iam waiting for tomorrow eagerly. i never waited this much for monday.from last week i couldnt even sleep properly. in my dreams i see agni yaar. main pagal hojarahi hun. i never liked anyother pair so much.. kal tou un sab logon ki waaattt lagne waali hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziyan.akshaayacjs369

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothiram

yes charu. iam waiting for tomorrow eagerly. i never waited this much for monday.from last week i couldnt even sleep properly. in my dreams i see agni yaar. main pagal hojarahi hun. i never liked anyother pair so much.. kal tou un sab logon ki waaattt lagne waali hai.

agar woh AgNi ki waat lagayenge toh hum unki waat lagyengeLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziyan.jyothiram

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
iam eagerly waiting. kal first i will call tc and then sabki wattt

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayajyothiram

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.