Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The (MG) Thread 3

arpitaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys,

This FF is especially for "Geet Begining of a New Era"
IF Link

Please continue to shower your love on my writings it is what keeps me going
I have added translation to Hindi dialogues in English in bracket in purple color 😊

Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The
(I was never unfaithful)

Character Sketch

Maan: He belonged to a very rich family but then one day disaster stuck and his parents died in a car accident, he was very small around 10 years old and his uncles manipulated and took away all that Maan had and left him and his younger sister Pinky on the footpath to fend for themselves. Maan did odd jobs along with his studies so as to earn enough to survive in this big bad world and even provide for his kid sister. Since he was a computed wiz he participated in programming competitions as he grew older and earned money for their bare necessities and schooling. He became aloof from the world due to the hardships he had faced till he met his angel, his whole world lit up with her one smile till the ill-fated when all hell let loose.

Pinky: Maan's kid sister, she was 7 years old when their parents died. Her whole world revolves around her brother whom she considers and respects as her mom, her dad and her brother. She looks up to him as her idol and wants to help him in every way possible but Maan never lets her do anything. He kept her cocooned in his protective embrace showering his sister with all the love and care, shielding her from this evil world. She is like his little princess and he always took care of all her needs however small they may be. In the early days he would go hungry but never ever let his sister sleep on an empty stomach.

Adi: He is Maan's best buddy since childhood. He has been with Maan through thick and thin. He even used to save his pocket money in order to help Maan though Maan would always refuse unless it was really urgent and that too for Pinky. He was Maan's true buddy ready to lay his life for his friend. He really respected Maan for what he was as a person absolutely honest, hard working, self-made, kuddar (having immense self-respect), always standing for the right and truth come what may even in the worst of situations. He secretly loves Pinky and even she feels for him.

Geet: She was really bubbly by nature, very naive and innocent, always laughing, very jovial and ready to make new friends. She was the only child of her parents. Her mother died when she was really young. Her father was a very rich and influential person who gave her all the riches but couldn't spend enough time with her. She looked up to her father and loved him a lot. She understood that he was really busy but still she desired to be loved. Her that desire was fulfilled the day she met Maan in college and slowly he became her life. His love and care wiped away all the loneliness from her life till the fateful day when everything was destroyed.

Geet's father (Mohinder Handa): A very rich and powerful man who didn't have any values and considered that everything in this world has a price tag but he didn't understand that some things can never be bought.

Will introduce the other characters as they come...

Concept:

Geet (self thought):

I gave you my heart

Your simply tore it apart

Mere pyaar, meri wafa ka yeh sila kyon diya? You ruined my soul today, you destroyed my very existence on Earth, why Maan why? What did I do to deserve this in return of my never ending love for you? What'

(Why did you do this to me return of my love, my faithfulness? You ruined my soul today, you destroyed my very existence on Earth, why Maan why? What did I do to deserve this in return of my never ending love for you? What')

Her heart shattered beyond repair that day.

Maan (self thought):

I know I broke your heart

But I simply can't stay apart

I know I ruined your soul

But I had no control

I wanted to give you all the happiness

But I, myself pushed you in the dungeons of darkness

I wish I had died

Before due to me you ever cried

I can neither live nor die

Will I be ever be free from this lie

Oh Lord, to your tunes I will dance

But I beg her for one chance

My soul seeks her forgiveness

Please grant me a chance to give her happiness

From this universe remove my every trace

But please grant her solace

Give her every pain, every grief to me

But make her life sorrow free

Please grant this sinful soul one wish

Give me back my love, my worship

He fell on his knees tears pouring down his eyes

Hum bewafa hargiz na the
Par hum wafa kar naa sake

(I was never unfaithful

Yet I could never be faithful to you)

Please tell me how you find the concept. Do comment and click like button please please
PS: Oops forgot to mention my official editor and suggestor of the lovely title... Payalpari 😊😊😊 thank u sooo much dear 😊😊😊
Edited by arpitaji - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpitaji thumbnail
INDEX

Thread 1

Thread 2

Part 19 - Below

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

Part 23

Part 24

Part 25

Thread 4

Please My other works @ Arpi's Maaneet world

Edited by arpitaji - 11 years ago
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice cncept

oops!i thought it to a new ff
nt yet read ths hav to readEdited by maneetlover1 - 11 years ago
arpitaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneetlover1

Nice cncept

oops!i thought it to a new ff
nt yet read ths hav to read

Thank u sooo much dear 😊😊😊

Do read and tell me how u find it dear, do check out my other works too 😊

arpitaji thumbnail
To my readers: Thank you all for your support, likes and lovely comments.

Thank you so much guys.

Please keep blessing the FF and I will try my best to entertain you.
Please please more likes and comments, kindly don't remain silent

Please continue to shower your love

I have added translation to Hindi dialogues in English in bracket in purple color

Chapter 19

Maan (fell on his knees as he screamed in uncontrollable agony as he re-lived that dreadful moment, tears rolling down his cheeks): Kash ki mei us pal hi mar jaata. (I wish, I would have died that very instant)

Then suddenly as if he felt a jolt, he got up but still facing his back to her he looked up at the skies.

Maan (screamed out a loud as if accusing God): Par nahi, tumhare Babaji ko zara sa bhi raham nahi aaya mujh par. Unhone mujhe zinda rakha aur mujhe apni behen aur apni wafa mei se kisi ek ko chunna hi para.

(But no, your Babaji didn't even have a little mercy at me. He kept me alive and I have to choose between my sister and my faithfulness)

FLASH BACK CONTINUES

Mr. Handa: Hurry up, I don't have all day for you to decide.

Maan (what was he to do, what was right, what was wrong, everything was so blurred to him. What choice did he have, how could he witness his kid sister getting destroyed because of him): Theek hai, I will do as you say (his heart bleed at having accepted to deceive his love, his life, his Jaan but what was he to do… but he wouldn't sleep with that girl… no… never… he would rather die than do that) par meri bhi ek shart hai. (But I also have a condition)

Mr. Handa (laughed out loud): Puri tarah se mere changul mei hai aur bhi phir shart rakhane ki gusthaki kar raha hai (then in a serious voice) But I must say I am impressed by your guts, tell me what is your condition.

(You are totally under my control and still doing the mistake of keeping a condition (then in a serious voice) But I must say I am impressed by your guts, tell me what is your condition.)

Maan: I will not sleep with this girl.

Mr. Handa (furious): Unacceptable… (he knew Geet would never distrust Maan till she saw him betraying her in front of her eyes)

Maan (continued not caring what he said, putting a stone on his heart as he spoke, it killed him inside as he uttered the remaining words but he had absolutely no choice) I am willing to prove I betrayed her but I will not sleep with this girl.

Mr. Handa (completely astonished, he could never understand Maan's love neither for his sister nor for his Geet. His love was totally flawless, selfless and unconditional. How could a heartless man understand that Maan's love was his worship, that he was willing to prove that he committed the worst sin of his life yet was not ready to commit it): Enlighten me how is that possible. How will you prove that you were having sex without doing it? (he asked totally amused at the person in front of him)

Maan (his heart died as he spoke how he will prove that he betrayed his Jaan when in reality he would have preferred death than do it): I will forge the lip sticks marks and love bits using make up and this girl can do the same (his heart wept blood even at the thought of what he was about to say. He left as if someone was stabbing his soul as he continued with great difficulty, dying by the second but he had no choice): Then as Geet would be about to enter, you can give some signal and I will let this girl touch me so that Geet can see me betraying her (he closed his eyes in pain as he died a thousand deaths at the mere thought of someone else touching his body other that his Mishti, his Geet but what was he to do, did God leave him with any choice)

Mr. Handa (he almost raised his hands in submission, speechless at how Maan was dying to even let someone else touch him but how could the heartless Handa understand Maan's pure and divine love so he just left it and accepted his condition, after all he just wanted to prove his betrayal how did it matter if he actually slept or faked it. Shrugging his shoulders): Ok fine, till you prove that you betrayed her, I am fine with it. But dare you     try to act smart and you know what will I do with your sister.

Maan eyes were blood shot red in anger as Handa dared to take his sister's name from his nasty tongue but he drank his rage so as not to endanger his little princess. Mr. Handa then left him alone with the girl but monitored their activities from the adjacent room.

Girl (she was totally astonished to witness Maan's divine love. She was speechless at his love, amused as to how could someone love another to this extent with so much depth. She had only witnessed frivolous men who simply wanted sex): You must really love that girl, she is indeed lucky.

Maan looked at her with so much pain in his eyes that even that emotionless girl died in pain. Even she could feel the suffering he was about to undergo though she could probably never understand his true love.

They got down to business. The girl had no shame and simply removed her clothes in front of him while Maan turned his back to her, it killed his soul to even think of looking at some girl other than his Geet.

Maan: Could you please keep your under garments on, (his voice simply died as he continued) at least till she comes (his heart died to even imagine what would happen to his Geet when she would see him naked with a girl, he wanted to kill himself before he was forced to make her endure such soul piercing pain)

Girl (really astonished, he was probably the first man who had asked her to keep her clothes on): Ok, but when he signals I will remove my b** else your girl will never believe it.

The girl had gained real respect for Maan and she truly wished to salute his love. It was decided that when Mr. Handa signaled Maan would lie on the bed in his boxers with her on top of him bare chested but in her panties and they would cover themselves with a sheet so that Geet would get an impression that they are sleeping together. The girl would then pretend to be enjoying herself as she knew that Maan would never be able to fake that part and when Geet will enter the room he would pretend to wear his boxers before getting down.

Here Mr. Handa had already called up Geet on some pretext to return early from her trip and as she entered town he called her in a panicky voice.

Mr. Handa: Geet beta, I just saw Maan entering a third rate hotel with a hooker.

Geet: No dad, you must be mistaken, my Maan can never betray me. Just relax you must have definitely seem someone else.

Mr. Handa (continued pestering): Nahi beta. You please come here at once, please beta for my sake don't say no.

And Geet reluctantly agreed to come to prove her father wrong as she knew her Maan could never deceive her.

But as she entered the room the ground literally collapsed under her feet to see her Maan in bed with a girl. She felt as if someone stabbed her heart, as if someone brutally ripped her soul out and burnt it alive.

Geet (shrieked in pain): Maaannn…

And Maan himself died a thousand deaths to hear the pain in his Jaan's voice. He cursed himself for causing her so much agony, he wanted to burn his body alive which had committed the sin of being touched by someone other than his Jaan, his love, his life, his Mishti. But alas what was he to do.

He pretended to be shocked to see her there and faked wearing his boxers as he came out of the bed while the girl covered herself.

Maan: Geet, tum yahan kya kar rahi ho. (Geet, what are you doing here?)

Geet (she died to see him covered in lipstick marks and love bites as tears poured down her eyes to see her Maan so cool and composed while he was committing such a folly, she rushed to him trying to wipe away the marks from his chest and Maan panicked as she would realize it is make up and he jerked her away): Maan… please say all this is false, that it is all a bad dream, that you are mine, only mine. (Maan's heart cried in pain, yes I am yours only yours but his lips were sealed. When she heard no response from Maan she almost begged him falling on his feet) Please Maan I beg you, please say that you are mine, that this never happened, please Maan, I will die.

Maan felt as if someone ripped his heart out and crushed it under his feet, such was his agony on seeing his Jaan beg him that his soul shrieked in pain. He felt as if someone was piecing, torturing and ripping his heart repeatedly but he himself was that someone killing his heart, his love, his life. He wanted to lift up his Geet and beg her forgiveness that yes she was right but Mr. Handa flashed the mobile in his hands as he saw Maan weakening and somehow Maan literally killed himself as he poured venom from his mouth burning their divine love.

Maan: Chalo acha hi hua that you came to know my truth. Finally I will not need to fake it anymore. I never loved you, in fact I was just using you but now I am really fed up of you, you are a bloody burden on me. (but she was still pleading him and he had to continue) I wanted sex but you were never willing so I hired her to fulfill my desires (he lied as his heart cried in uncontrollable agony as he abused their pure and divine love, as he accepted to commit the sin that he could never even dream of, as he himself burned their love, their worship to ashes… how he wished he would have died before he ruined her soul… but alas God had no mercy)

Geet (still begging holding his legs): Maan, I will do as you say, anything. I am ready to sleep with you but please say that you love me Maan, please come back to me. I beg of you please… I will die without you.

Maan felt like killing himself for giving such uncontrollable agony to his Jaan, his love, his Geet. He wanted to rip himself out, bleed to death but nothing… he could do just nothing. His soul screamed and begged for mercy… the pain was so much that even God cried that night witnessing his helplessness as thunder broke out and it started to pour endlessly. But what was the helpless soul to do, he toh had to live with the stigma of the dreadful sin of ruining his Jaan, his entire life. He had to survive yet die each second under the guilt of destroying his love, of crushing her soul under his feet.

Maan: Just leave Geet, I don't love you anymore, it is all over (he lied as his heart howled in pain)

Finally Mr. Handa came and lifted Geet as he was sure that now she will forget Maan.

Mr. Handa: Chal beta, is jallad se apne pyaar ki bheek kya mangegi, yeh toh bewafai ke andhero mei bhatak raha hai. Leave him my child, come with me beta. He is a bloody bas****.

(Come my child, how will you beg his meriless person for your love, he is roaming in the darkness of treachery. Leave him my child, come with me beta. He is a bloody bas****.)

And he almost dragged a lifeless Geet away from there. She was completely destroyed beyond repair today. Her soul had been butchered so mercilessly by the one she loved the most. Her Maan had ripped out her heart and torn it apart but what was he to do. He was dying each second cursing his very existence to have tortured and scared her soul to this extent.

This was the irony of their love, this was how destiny planned to destroy them but how could it kill their divine love?

Precap: Their dreadful past continues

(Guys their dreadful past will completely unfold in the next part)

Please press the like button and let me know how you find it. Eagerly Awaiting... 😊

An appeal of all my readers, please don't remain silent. Please
press like and write comments 😊
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
so painful in this situation maan didn't deceive her this handa ko to just make maan beat him to death geet shattered i think geet is not his daughter how could a father do this to his daughter

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update..

mr handa is really a disgusting father
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
arpita di it is really painful 
y r u dragging the episodes abou past 
plzz di i cant bear maaneet in  pain plzzz ðŸ˜­

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Superb and emotional update...
After hearing her dad's ruthless involvement geet will be shattered...
Is he her real dad:?
Pariluvsmeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
*😭Sob Sob* Me crying...
Poor Maan he had to go through all this pain for no fault of his except perhaps loving Geet...
I bet Geet's gonna feel guilty now and ask for forgiveness and Maan will as usual say "tumhari koi galti nahin thi"
I feel sorry for Geet too because she has such a heartless and cheap man for a father! Hate him! I feel honoured to have the father I do...
I know my father will never betray me and he has  always thought of my happiness before his own... Love Adi and Pinky! Adi is sooo mature that he makes me jealous! I wish I was like him!! And Pinky? Well, she is chooo chweet!
I wish I had a lil sis like her instead of my idiot bro!
Love your ff and I seriously didn't know about it! Thanks!!
Love ya foreva!
Pari