Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

SSLK June 29th WRITTEN UPDATE -Stalker n Engagment

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Guyz i have been getting lots of requests bout the written update for SSLK June 29 so here it is. I cant post all of the episodes guyz so please i did this because my INBOX is full of request to post other episodes written update too but this had most request so here it is.

It all starts with:

Rachna trying to tell Gunjan Mayank's frnd is Cute Angel but then she doesnt tell her thinking what Gunjan will think bout her or if Gunjan will get angry or not.So Rachna changes the subject n says everythng is going perfect. N talks bout Charu n Mayank's wedding. In the morning wen Gunjan gets up she see's Rachna's family talking bout the engagement n also preparing for the engagement. Seeing tht Rachna's mom remembers Sneha and cries. Shail comes and gets involved in the preparation and Gunjan misunderstands Shail by thinking tht it doesnt matter to Shail that Gunjan's mom is gone. Rachna does online again and doesnt see any1 including Cute Angel online so she becomes happy thinking tht he understands that she doesnt want to b his frnd, thats wen M's frnd comes in their house. Rachna comes on in the hall where he is sitting n see's him, she gets scared and by accident flowers in her hands fall. Then Mayank's mom n Sangeeta talks while Rachna is still really scared and Gunjan is missing her mom a lot. Rachna goes up to the terrace or balcony looking to see if Mayank's frnd has left or not and thats wen Mayank's frnd comes up and holds her sholders and Rachna gets scared while Mayank's frnd is talking and asking her to b his frnd. Then while Rachna n Mayank's frnd was talking Rachna see's her dad n she tries to scare Mayank's frnd into going away saying tht she will tell her dad. But than M's frnd says go n tell dad while Rachna closes her eyes tightly. But then wen her mom calls her she opens her eyes n M's frnd disappears. Shail and every1 else decides to go shopping. But then Seema says that Gunjan wears western clothes she wouldn't wear traditional clothes. Gunjan again says my mom didnt die for even a month, it may be a happy moment for them but not her, in her mind. Then Rachna's mom askes Rachna what happened if any1 said anythng to her. Gunjan and Shail talks a little and Gunjan says "my mom died les than a month ago, and u wnt me to dance, sing?" Then she also says you cant forget ur sister but i cant forget my mom.

The END

NO Precap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

himani88dd.coolpepples_joyprincessRock776

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSLK June 29th WRITTEN UPDATE -Stalker n Engagment" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update , how dare Mintu come inside the houseAngry glad Mayank told him to stay outside Stern Smile don't know what would happen if he stayed indoors, Ermm  why does he want to be friends with her , smiling at her all the time  and then coming close ? anyways this track is interesting wish Rachna will speak up soon and I will continue from the middle part  when Rachna bend down to pick up the flowers Mintu and also bend down to help her  while they were picking up the flowers Mintu said he was thinking about her all night and came to see her Wackoand  he looked at her hair and said she looks beaautiful  with her hair untiedDead  and she should leave it down then Rachna quickly get up and tie her hair in a bun and go inside after that Mayank come to chat with Mintu and said he will arrange a party in a restaurant and invite his friends and Mintu congratulate him once again  on his marriage   Embarrassed

Edited by princessRock776 - 01 July 2012 at 8:56pm

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
guys does anyone want to read this? I thought everyone wanted the written update?

Edited by princessRock776 - 08 July 2012 at 7:24am

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessRock776

guys does anyone want to rad this? I thought everyone wanted the written update?

i noe right...i mean seriously?? their was sooo many requests for me to post this update but after i post it no 1 says anythng Ouch

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Maybe nobody didn't see it, or ddn't want read it because of that stalker guyLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.