Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
H e l l o  = ]

How's you all doing? Hope you're all fine shineCool Personally I'm stuffed because sister wanted to eat out and didn't like her food and made me eat a bit of hers to finish but luckily the waitress felt bad for her and gave her something else. Except now I feel like I'm gonna blow upErmm

Moving along, soccer/football fans! Spain-Italy tomorrowBig smile Isn't this exciting?Big smile Spain all the wayCool

I should probably get straight to the point and tell you who won right?LOL I just felt the need to waste time with my usual bak-bak to keep up the suspense you knowCool Should we move along to discuss the weather now?Ermm Nah kiddingLOL

So first off, thank you to everyone who participated. All of the entries were beautiful. You guys rockCool And of course the voters for taking the time to view each entry and choose between like... 84923748373LOL And as well as being patient with me cuz of the entry issue we had *cough* maybe can add it to like a list of forum bloopers or somethingLOL

Anywho, I'm sure you guys all wanna know who the winner, runner up and 2nd runner up no?Big smile Well the 2nd runner up is none other then

. . . . .
. . .

- D i m p l e -

Congo shongoHug Here's a little something for you:

^special thanks to sweet_shagun

That was the 2nd runner up. The runner up is

. . . . .
. . .

S w e e t z o _ D i p s

Now you're probably wondering why she doesn't get a siggy for runner up right? No it's not because I was jealous and was like she doesn't get one! K maybeErmm I joke ROFL No it's because she's also the w i n n e r of the banner contest for this beautiful entry here:

Congratz Sweetzo_DipsHug Here is your prize:

^courtesy of sweet_shagun

As well as a title that will be under your avi declaring you as a winner (it should be there in a few days)

Before I go, to everyone who participated, you all get a little something something too

Thank you all once againHug

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

kasivisu2suhasi.karan.1MelissaSofiaSparklesDB-Dimple-.LovelyDreamer.ALUJNA21-Swetha-desikimsamjenny.Icy_n_ChillyDeepaavengFlagnirmalac99teju1816redeye2012-Deepzz-..Naina..Allbut1july12_1995-enchanted-adigaagDips..123mitulMissPurpleFreakShashi1984LuvStrk-001Strawbellaluv_lvndrAnushaGKanithuZetterAwari_MaanSamanalyseuluvmgminnie_tweetietellymesaf24Priyasi-Shankar-ash91aanyakunat.MeriAashiqui.-Naresh-MelodiousDreamsjyoti06swethasyam08Neha10Varnita.somergasm.jasraj123scarletteblueEkSapnoKiPariGur.N.coolRajeevGurtiFanSandstoneZsterRoseKiller_DeviLDUGGUliciousvillager00ArYa_crazyluvgmsRkOmnipotenceZaxopickachu-Mrs.MSK--Araina-snowflake...CountingStars..RamKiJanaki..-Ms.Wildcherry-KinSanj-Jwalamukhi--Rashu-villian-.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-//-Banner Contest Winner-\\-" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
WOW!! Congos to Dimpz and Dipz haha !! Gorgeous banners .. and everyone who had participated =D!

Z

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-Dips..tellymePriyasiNeha10villager00

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Congrats Dimple & Sweetzo_Dips Clap Star Star Star

And to all the participants Hug

Edited by Zetter - 30 June 2012 at 10:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-Dips..Priyasivillager00

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Congrats to both Dimple & Dips!

And I am so, so, sooo in LOVE with the winning banner! Can't wait till it goes up Dancing

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I knew it Big smile
Wow Dips Hug Now Party Time PartyDancing
Banner #15 Day Dreaming Mine & ur fave Dips Blushing

And Congoz Dimple Hug Your banner is very beautiful Heart

Edited by shubhika124 - 01 July 2012 at 2:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-Dips..Priyasi

RajeevGurtiFan

IF-Sizzlerz

RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
congrats guys...

BatameezDil

IF-Sizzlerz

BatameezDil

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Congrats Dimple & Sweetzo_DipsParty

-Dimple-Dips..Priyasi

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Congratulations Dimple and Sweetzo_DipsClapClap

-Dimple-Dips..Priyasi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.