Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

|| SUGVI of the week #1 || (Page 2)

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23tulipdaisy

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Congrats Shelly... You're the best Smile

Sky23tulipdaisy

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay.  I have been trying to post this all weekend but have been busy with guests and didn't get a chance.  Here you go finally had a chance to answer the questions below..

Name: Shelly

Birthday: 23rd of March

Profession: Human Resources.

HobbiesGardening, reading, journaling.  I used to do a lot other creative things but don't time anymore.  Have kids.

Why this Id : Friends call me Shell and 16 because sometimes watching these shows with the love stories make me feel 16.Embarrassed  lol.  Which was a very long time ago.

How I got started with IF: couple of years ago I discovered Hindi soaps.  The show I was watching at the time was with Gujraati customs which I wasn't familiar with and during my online research I discovered IF and rest as they say is history.

Why I visit the PSH section:  I was a watching a VM created by someone who also watched this show and had posted the confession scenes on youtube.  I watched it and got completely intrigued by the characters.  Ok who am I kidding, I got intrigued by Vickram and went back to the beginning and am now a regular watcher.

My favourite Character in PSHDo you really have to ask?  It is Thakur Vickram Singh.

My best friend(s) on IF: I made a lot all of friends on another forum where I used to be active.  PSH - I am still new here and haven't made "friends" yet.  I love posts by a lot of different people and I am sure in a couple of months I will get to know some of them enough to call them friends.

I hope you that was okay. 

Shelly

Edited by Shell16 - 02 July 2012 at 8:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdPutijaChalhovromancefantulipdaisymanzilmukul

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
1. Which qualities attracted you towards Sugni -I like her spunk, her conviction and the fact that she can see through the fakeness of her her mamas and mamis.  She also stands up for what she believes in and isn't afraid to speak up.  Love her character and how Gulki plays it.
2. Which qualities attracted you towards TVS
- I love everything about his character and how Varun plays. I love the dialogues and how he delivers them.  I love his expressive face.  The way it changes for every emotion, every nuance.   I especially like it when his lower lip gets all pouty when he is about to kiss her.  I know I talked more about Varun than the character.  It is really hard to separate the two. 
3. Which characters you do not like in the Show - There really isn't any character that I don't like because everyone fits in really well with the story.  I don't necessary like how Anuj (?)  SE plays Aditiya as the character has so much potential but he misses the boat every time.  :(
4.  Your Fav character of the show - do I really need to say it?  ; )
5. What are your hobbies and interests unfortunately I don't have a lot of time for my hobbies and interest.  I have to very active boys who have better social life than me.  Must of my time is spent chauffeuring them around.  : )  When I do get time I like to garden, read, spend time with friends and family. 
6. What is your fav color  Don't really have a favourite colour...it is all about mood with me. 
7. Which is your fav film
- I like old movies.  My favourite hindi movie is Don (the old one with Amitab Bachchan and Zinat : )  Don't like SRK :(
8. Which is your fav song - hmmm.  Right now I really like this Canadian hip hop artist called K'Naan who did the song waving flag to raise awareness of the devastation in Haiti after the earthquake .  LAter it became famous for FIFA and coca cala etc.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB7L1BIDELc

also love Oh re piya.  Love it. 

9.  Who is your fav singer  - as said love K'naan and Adele and don't remember the singer who does oh re piya.   Someone Ali Khan.  There are other songs I love from him too.
10. How do you want the story to proceed - Not sure if I like the idea of Vick hiding a child.  Someone had mentioned there is a parallel here with Jane Eyre.  Would love to see  that.  I don't mind Vik being obsessive in his love for Sugni to the point of pagal pan.  saw the signs of that on Tuesday but I don't want Sugni to fall out of love with him.  I would like her to get devastated by the betrayal from him and continue on with her mission.  I would like to see her gain respect, freedom and self-power and become a leader in the community on her own.  And some how later get together with Vik when they are on equal footing. 

Edited by Shell16 - 04 July 2012 at 7:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovtulipdaisymanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Congrats Shelly...
so here are some questions from me...
1.If given a choice what kind of theme resembling a bollywood movie version would you like to see on TV...
2.Do you like saas bahu sagas?
3.Which has been your fav hindi show till now?

Sky23tulipdaisy

SpunkyTigress Cool Viewbie
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Congrats Shelly...

Sky23tulipdaisy

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
congrats shelly...

well i will be back with my ?? bank.LOL

Sky23tulipdaisy

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Congratulations shelly... Smile

Sky23tulipdaisy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index