Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram Sad Mix Thor Diya Dil Mera (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

xXxNoreen786xXx

Goldie

xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
i havent watched the vm's yet but wil do. can u give me ur youtube account, i want to watch the vids on youtube. im becoming a fan of vikram and sugni. to tell u the truth i only started watching the show from the zee tv's 20th birthday episode on 2nd october. i was actually watching rab se sona ishq where i saw the PSH scene it clicked i wanted to know whats that relationship between the two couple and why so much hatred.

so now ive started to watch from the first episode. when i heard about the show starting i was looking forward to it as im a varun fan ive watched all his shows but i somehow missed out. so when i saw varun i wanted to watch the show even if i have to watch from first episode lol.Big smile

i like the jodi i still find it amazing varun just looks so handsome and dashing and young despite what ever his age is.
i looked up on google and was suprised to know his actuall age, watching him in PSH he doesnt look his age. when i saw the episode when vikram was outside warming his hands infront of the fire and he dreams sugni and the ore piya song the rain, omg i kept watching the scene again and again, i cudnt stop drooling over varun he just looked so handsome and sexy. i just keep grining when i see him lolEmbarrassedWink

the other scene also the first dance of vikram and sugni i cudnt take my eyes off vikram lol,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i will get back to you when i have watched all ur VM'sSmile
noreen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010komal07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram Sad Mix Thor Diya Dil Mera (Page 8)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saima2010

Saima2010

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much Noreen dear.
I am also a big fan of Varun, and I really loved he's acting in PSH.

here is my youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/user/MICHIMIX08?feature=mhee

I hope you enjoy my vm's
plz leave ur comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Saima U done it againClapClapClap
Sorry i didn't see this thread before so replying u late. I don't know how u do it again and again? how can u select a perfect song for each and every situation.Vm was so heart touching. I was hardly able to control my tearsCry Thanks so much for making such an amazing vms for us.Hug
God Bless U!!!

Saima2010

Saima2010

Saima2010

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Saima U done it againClapClapClap
Sorry i didn't see this thread before so replying u late. I don't know how u do it again and again? how can u select a perfect song for each and every situation.Vm was so heart touching. I was hardly able to control my tearsCry Thanks so much for making such an amazing vms for us.Hug
God Bless U!!!

thank u so much for ur appreciation ...Hug
Congratulations Komal, dear on becoming IF-DazzlClapClapClap

komal07

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
@ Noreen welcome to the forumHug
Since u'r a Varun fan i'm giving u Varun's Appreciation Thread's link please join us there as well
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3218419

I also have uploaded all vikram-sugni scenes plus other imp scenes
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3070383
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA96AC4B2834952D

Have funHug

Saima u deserve all the appreciationHug

Edited by komal07 - 11 October 2012 at 3:34pm

Saima2010

Saima2010

Saima2010

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
new mix on page one

Saima2010

Saima2010

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Hi Siama

OMG - all of your VMs a amazing. I love your song choices. i have never heard of Aaj TU Ghair Sahi but one play of the song and I am hooked. It also perfectly describes TVS as he is now.

Thank you soo much.

my pleasure  thanku so mch it feels so nice to? hear the words of appreciation from u guyz...Smile Love u all HugHug

Edited by Saima2010 - 18 October 2012 at 5:48am

komal07

Saima2010

Saima2010

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
another Sad mix on page one

komal07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.