Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: wat_up

I know jhoom was a mistake and you know not to be superstitious but as soon as ab jr married his career sank and the heroines associated. i mean rani and abhi were a hot jodi but post marriage his movie with her tanked 

Comeon Jess...why are you blaming Abhisekh for Priety's poor choices? She got way too involved in IPL and got into drugs. Combine that with her flops and the downfall was her own doing, not Abhisekh or anyone else. 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Anjaani-

Kareena will 👍🏼
PC i really don't know 😕

I think PC will as Long as she plays it wise. She needs to get into good graces with the Khans to balance things out. 
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Comeon Jess...why are you blaming Abhisekh for Priety's poor choices? She got way too involved in IPL and got into drugs. Combine that with her flops and the downfall was her own doing, not Abhisekh or anyone else. 

Im Not talking only on Preity and yes IPL was a distraction, but she did do a movie post jhoom called heaven On earth which esrned her acclodes and an award. But its true post marriage Other than dostana his movies and actresess associated movies tanked ironically being Rani and Preity 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: wat_up

Im Not talking only on Preity and yes IPL was a distraction, but she did do a movie post jhoom called heaven On earth which esrned her acclodes and an award. But its true post marriage Other than dostana his movies and actresess associated movies tanked ironically being Rani and Preity 

Huh? 😆 That makes no sense. Rani flopped because she did all of those crappy YRF films until 2009. Priety flopped because she went out of the scene after a few flops. What does it have to do with Abhisekh? 
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Huh? 😆 That makes no sense. Rani flopped because she did all of those crappy YRF films until 2009. Priety flopped because she went out of the scene after a few flops. What does it have to do with Abhisekh? 

He married Aish thats what happened she not a good omen , i better not say more or ill be getting a pm lol 
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, they will indeed go long way
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bebo can last easy till 38!

priyanka i see has 2,3 more good years left in the industry!

but yes katrina and kareena can last till 35ish for sure, they have the curiosity factor about them in the crowd like madhuri or aishwarya had! priyanka seems to be fading away with no one remembering her work in blockbusters like don2 and agneepath and the movie where she had something to do failing at the box office!

priyanka needs to do an item number asap to remain a favorite in the eyes of the crowd (yes i sound shallow but thats the trick!!)

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know one of them won't...can bebo, can be priyanka. I place my bet that bebo will still get big banners.
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think 30+ actresses is the new mantra in Bwood..PC and Kareena and not to forget Vidya too! Kajol also is still getting bollywood offers and she was last recently seen in MNIK.

Kareena might last becoz of her connections with the Khans. PC needs to select good films. vidya is going the right way as of now, hope she continues to keep surprising the audiences with good perofrmances. 
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: koiza.k

bebo can last easy till 38!

priyanka i see has 2,3 more good years left in the industry!

but yes katrina and kareena can last till 35ish for sure, they have the curiosity factor about them in the crowd like madhuri or aishwarya had! priyanka seems to be fading away with no one remembering her work in blockbusters like don2 and agneepath and the movie where she had something to do failing at the box office!

priyanka needs to do an item number asap to remain a favorite in the eyes of the crowd (yes i sound shallow but thats the trick!!)

Also priyanka needs to butter up the khans 
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago