Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Tell me about it, there is no element of surprises anymore in serials or reality show. These sites tell what's happening before it air and most of the time there info is inaccurate. I was happy when there was no articles or SBS & SBB segments on the show but now that the show is being accepted
 and the characters are being love they want to bombard us with articles and segments. 🤢

I really which IF had a spoiler section like western serials forum that way is up the individual if they one to know what's going to happen but here is everywhere and is unavoidable

I must say it starting to annoy me with the constant comments of him turning negative is in every topic when it isn't needed. Some won't let it go at all just choosing to believe rumors without any supporting facts. Let's wait and watch and discuss what's happening now on screen instead of the unknown cause is turning me off, so imagine others who just stop coming cause they can't take the constant repetitive comments.

Sorry if I hurt anybody feelings cause it wasn't my intend but just can't take it anymore.

Please let's just get back to enjoying & discussing the show and leave the unknown alone till it happens

btw I'm Rani

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
Varun Is An Amazing Actor He Should Be The Lead
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TVS is just the kind of guy that everyone wants to end up with...the reason he appeals is he is strong, confident, self-assured and he's not dependent on his daddy for his money. Most leads are always the son of a rich guy - TVS himself is that guy. VB does an excellent job as TVS. My only wish is he would shift some weight; he's only in his 30s. If you look on youtube and see him in Aek CPMH and Ladies Special, he's quite fit and trim looking. In some of the angles it is really unflattering for him. Hope he does visit this forum and makes the effort to shed a few pounds.  He's a nice looking guy and the weight gain is not helping him. Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So it seems like the love for Vikram, for many, many of us began the day he stepped out of the train. It was a dramatic arrival alright. I just adored the Sugvi rickshaw scene, it was sheer classic! Reminded me of Sholay, somehow.
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fell in love when vikram when he stepped of the train also 😍 and his first meeting with sugni was ... Wow incredible... 😛   ❤️
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: namitagloryz

So it seems like the love for Vikram, for many, many of us began the day he stepped out of the train. It was a dramatic arrival alright. I just adored the Sugvi rickshaw scene, it was sheer classic! Reminded me of Sholay, somehow.

I have to agree; the scene was just perfect. It had such a comical element to it that it won me over. I hope that they writers will bring back more of that Sugni Vikram chemistry. I would have liked to have seen more of it before the declaration of their love.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
We can not say all of the new actors are bad or immature..See even Gulki is new,but she is brilliant as Sugni