Phir Subah Hogi

I had Takur Vikram all to myself (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I think that must be the time before Adi came into picture or in the showWink once people saw his SE and acting there are very few left over who did not fall into TVS charm and in fact there is a ongoing Swayamvar for which even some members seem to be finding expressions in SEWinkLOL TVS was a charmer from day one when he stepped down the platform from the trainLOLLOLLOL and got into the rickshaw Sugni was cycling Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunramnamitagloryzcupdromancefan-Deepzz--Nakshatra-KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I had Takur Vikram all to myself (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the warm welcome Pyar-ishq Big smile

Personally I hate spoilers or articles giving away tracks .. I love the anticipation factor and  the pleasure of telly viewing without knowing what will happen next..takes away all the fun in watching any show. 

SBS , SBB and other daily entertainment news almost give everything away before they air the show. Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramnamitagloryzcupdPutijaChalhovromancefanHillyloveKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Tell me about it, there is no element of surprises anymore in serials or reality show. These sites tell what's happening before it air and most of the time there info is inaccurate. I was happy when there was no articles or SBS & SBB segments on the show but now that the show is being accepted
 and the characters are being love they want to bombard us with articles and segments. Dead

I really which IF had a spoiler section like western serials forum that way is up the individual if they one to know what's going to happen but here is everywhere and is unavoidable Ouch

I must say it starting to annoy me with the constant comments of him turning negative is in every topic when it isn't needed. Some won't let it go at all just choosing to believe rumors without any supporting facts. Let's wait and watch and discuss what's happening now on screen instead of the unknown cause is turning me off, so imagine others who just stop coming cause they can't take the constant repetitive comments.

Sorry if I hurt anybody feelings cause it wasn't my intend but just can't take it anymore.

Please let's just get back to enjoying & discussing the show and leave the unknown alone till it happens

btw I'm Rani

Edited by pyar-ishk - 01 July 2012 at 10:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdPutijaChalhovromancefan-Deepzz-HillyloveKhatamKahani

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcupdromancefanHillylove

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
TVS is just the kind of guy that everyone wants to end up with...the reason he appeals is he is strong, confident, self-assured and he's not dependent on his daddy for his money. Most leads are always the son of a rich guy - TVS himself is that guy. VB does an excellent job as TVS. My only wish is he would shift some weight; he's only in his 30s. If you look on youtube and see him in Aek CPMH and Ladies Special, he's quite fit and trim looking. In some of the angles it is really unflattering for him. Hope he does visit this forum and makes the effort to shed a few pounds.  He's a nice looking guy and the weight gain is not helping him.

Edited by Laila2009 - 01 July 2012 at 11:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan-Deepzz-

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
So it seems like the love for Vikram, for many, many of us began the day he stepped out of the train. It was a dramatic arrival alright. I just adored the Sugvi rickshaw scene, it was sheer classic! Reminded me of Sholay, somehow.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdromancefanHillyloveLaila2009pyar-ishk

cupd

cupd

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I fell in love when vikram when he stepped of the train also Day Dreaming and his first meeting with sugni was ... Wow incredible... Tongue   Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanHillylove

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

So it seems like the love for Vikram, for many, many of us began the day he stepped out of the train. It was a dramatic arrival alright. I just adored the Sugvi rickshaw scene, it was sheer classic! Reminded me of Sholay, somehow.
I have to agree; the scene was just perfect. It had such a comical element to it that it won me over. I hope that they writers will bring back more of that Sugni Vikram chemistry. I would have liked to have seen more of it before the declaration of their love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.