Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
There was a brief period of time when I had my darling TVS all to myself. That was the time when most of the forum writers were going for the young and handsome Adi, wanting him and not Vikram to be the main lead for Sugni or just wanted him for themselves. Some of the writers were busy, too busy, writing about how Vikram was going to turn negative and showing us articles/writeups etc to prove it. During this time my attention was only on TVS,(Varun) I enjoyed his acting, I loved his kindness towards Sugni and her family, I enjoyed his interaction with his family (esp. Amrita.His Jiji was not around at that time) I was so into Vikram and he was all mine but alas ...short lived

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramcupdPutijaChalhovJulie0001romancefancroziaxx-Deepzz-JulieD..SmaTz..tulipdaisyjmoyee200KhatamKahanirani-lucki~~~~pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I had Takur Vikram all to myself" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

There was a brief period of time when I had my darling TVS all to myself. That was the time when most of the forum writers were going for the young and handsome Adi, wanting him and not Vikram to be the main lead for Sugni or just wanted him for themselves. Some of the writers were busy, too busy, writing about how Vikram was going to turn negative and showing us articles/writeups etc to prove it. During this time my attention was only on TVS,(Varun) I enjoyed his acting, I loved his kindness towards Sugni and her family, I enjoyed his interaction with his family (esp. Amrita.His Jiji was not around at that time) I was so into Vikram and he was all mine but alas ...short lived
When was this? 

Yes there were and are many who are for Adi.  But many of us were also here, hailing Vikram. LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunramSabina_AnsarinamitagloryzcupdPutijaChalhovromancefan..SmaTz..Vinnie79Laila2009Shell16rani-lucki~~~~pyar-ishk

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

we all need vikram.. bowled over by his charm.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunramnamitagloryzPutijaChalhovromancefan..SmaTz..Laila2009rani-lucki~~~~pyar-ishk

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Sure... v support for vikram-Sugni... But still there were rumours abt the character change for Vikram!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunramnamitagloryzPutijaChalhovromancefantulipdaisy~~~~

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
babe ur not alone in this ship!!!!!

quite a lot of us hav fallen for vikrams charm :-P

varun just looks like the perfect man here :-)

not to mention the chemistry between vik-sugni sets the screen n our hearts on fire!!!!!!!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunramnamitagloryzPutijaChalhovromancefanLaila2009tulipdaisy~~~~pyar-ishk

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
 Me never been with Adi...  i always prefer Mature actor... because they have something special...
me don't like childish *so called* actor.. but what to do nowadays PH and CH are casting new faces in their every new show...that's why all show looks same.. most of new faces fit for school or campus based story not for practical life story..  * actually story hoti nahi*.. but alas...we r helpless..  * some time i feel they Jabardusti krao.. acting from college students*...  even some girls looks like school girls *star and color*.. not actress... only *NSP*... 
in this show many of us like vikram actor/character both.. here, he is the main reason to love this show...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramnamitagloryzPutijaChalhovromancefanLaila2009tulipdaisyrani-lucki~~~~pyar-ishk

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hola Big smile

I just recently started catching up with PSH.  My work timings did not allow me much time to catch up with this awesome show. Been watching last couple weeks epis.. I would say Varun was the star of the epis.. Love his charisma and screen presence..The last show of his I saw was Koshish Ek aasha eons ago Stern Smile

I do not know much about Vikram turning negative predictions going on..But having seen last couple weeks episodes..all I see is a honest to god man in love who is standing up for his love against the norms . If he will turn negative..It would be very intriguing for me what triggers so much about turn. 

sunramcupdnamitagloryzPutijaChalhovcroziaxxromancefanLaila2009KhatamKahani~~~~pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Welcome Sylvania

I'm glad you're liking the show and Varun, the man steals the show every time. As for Vikram turning negative those were articles that came out initial days of the show conception. At the time too there were articles about Vikram being Sugni father. Since he wasn't finalized for the role cause there reports of him in Sajda (PHEW) but he back out and agree to play Vikram.

There was never any confirmation that Vikram character will turn negative. Varun just give a statement saying he doesn't see his character being negative nor has he gotten any info from CV about it so don't know.

Personally I stopped caring and just enjoy the show cause like you said if it happens it would be interesting to see what brought about the change.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 01 July 2012 at 9:44am

sunramSabina_AnsaricupdnamitagloryzPutijaChalhovcroziaxxromancefan-Deepzz-KhatamKahani~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.