u will love him, hate him but can't ignore him

Posted: 11 years ago
from name of my topic u can easily figured out that iam talking abt one only Gurmeet chaudhari. actually i came to this forum after watching his performance in todays episode which i thoroughly enjoyed and loved it but after coming to this forum i notice few things i knw GC has huge fan base so it is obvious that  his fans makes more post and drool over him which is not at all bad thing if other participants are not so well known and they have less fan its obvious that there will be less topics abt them but again here people are bashing him for no reason and DT thread stating its discussion thread not a drooling which is indirectly indicated towards GC's fan it was so rude again it just my opinion so no offence so from taking full view of this forum i have to say u can love him hate him but can't ignore him. my topic is much more simple and easier. p.s. healthy comments are welcome bashers please stay away, mods if u feel this topic is not upto u can close it   Edited by sadumaneet - 11 years ago
Me is one of th lot who loves him And agree with you dear he had donne a great performance today.you have a reason in saying they are bashing him for nothing like his tight phants appearence which has nothing to do with his dancing performance but i found worst of it all i found was bashing and the making fun of Gurmetians his fan base which i did not found cool at all all i do is just leave a comment Time to,Time And do as if all the bashers of Gurmeet does not exsist i think it is the best approach to a situation like this And just stick to our own ATπŸ˜‰
sorry to say but i didn't completely got ur point
and secondly i think its not only GC but it happens to many celebs
i mean some of their bashers cannot keep their offence to themselves and express it socially which lead to a fight or arguement
i personally feel its better to ignore something than to bash it
Originally posted by roopalgupta

sorry to say but i didn't completely got ur point
and secondly i think its not only GC but it happens to many celebs
i mean some of their bashers cannot keep their offence to themselves and express it socially which lead to a fight or arguement
i personally feel its better to ignore something than to bash it
my point is that GC's true fans adore him to the core the way he is his haters comes to this forum and bash him but the fact is that nobody can ignore his presence and the auro which he carries with himself simple nothing complicated in it i hope i had cleared ur doubt  

agreed..he is just superb...love u gurmeet & rock on :)

Agree with you!!! 😊 We love you GC and kepp giving us awesome performances and win the show!!! 😊

People say the same about Rakhi Sawant and Veena Mallik also... As long as any publicity is good publicity, all is well!!
Originally posted by Rolzz

People say the same about Rakhi Sawant and Veena Mallik also... As long as any publicity is good publicity, all is well!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOLZ @ ROLZZ!!!
Originally posted by RafAholic

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOLZ @ ROLZZ!!!

I am glad you found my comment as ammusing as I found this post πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rolzz

I am glad you found my comment as ammusing as I found this post πŸ˜†
first of all my post is not for amusse u second stop comparing GC with those bimbos becoz he didn't do any cheap stunts to gain publicity becoz he is already popular becoz of his talent and hardwork people in this forum can't ignore his presence thats my observation and lastly iam aleady told u guys i don't want to make my topic war zone so u better be stay away if ur not agree or going to compare him with any other tom dick and harry