Page 64 of 152

jasraj123

IF-Sizzlerz

jasraj123

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
chalo abhi teaser se hi kaam chala laite hain

as u said u are busy with jdj for GC

sooo GC ke liye to kuch bhi forgive kiya jaa sakta hainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

arey if something unhappy happen at jdj to meri taraf se 2-4 bomb faink dainaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:Wicked Wedding Planner.: #1 (Page 64)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kaval05

Kaval05

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
i just read your ff and really enjoyed reading it. update soon

..CountingStars

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
update plzzz

..CountingStars

madhusquare

Goldie

madhusquare

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
sadiie pls sweetheart update

i check the bookmark each and every day for ur writing

pls pls update sooon

..CountingStars

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Part 6 ~ A

NOTE ~ This Whole Story Is Based On Something that happened in the past. As I Update, I Think I May give out big hints/clues…but let's see..Since I'm busy with College and then my other stories, I Might not keep the suspense factor and give it all away..let's see.

Recap:

"Curse This Moron! Now I'm gonna have Dark circles under my eyes because of him!" she muttered, trying to get some sleep.

Tiredness took over as she dozed off into deep slumber.

Now the rest:

She opened her eyes and then screamed her lungs out to see the one and only, Yash Sindhiya sitting on her Bed with that sinful smirk of his.

"Hush Aarti!" he chuckled, placing his palm on her mouth before she could yell any further.

She struggled to move his hand away from her as he pushed her down on the bed hard, leaning in on her completely. She pushed at his taut chest only to have her one hand pinned against the pillow.

"I said na, hush Aarti" he murmured, leaning in closer.

"Mmm" she mumbled against his palm.

"I don't understand what you're saying Aarti" he chuckled.

'Idiot let go!' she said in her mind angrily.

"Theek hai" she heard him say, as though he read her mind.

He moved his palm away from her mouth and sat up on the bed, balancing his weight on his elbows.

"How did you get in here?!" Aarti squeaked, covering herself with the fluffy duvet.

"Through the window what else" Yash replied casually.

"WHAT?!" Aarti yelled, instantly getting off the bed.

"Why are you so dramatic for Aarti? Oh wait, you were always Dramatic" Yash chuckled, sitting up on the bed.

"I'm not. Everything changed" Aarti murmured, crossing her arms over her chest; looking away.

"Nothing has changed ever since I left" she heard him say.

"Everything changed Mr.Yash" Aarti bit back.

"And I Say Nothing changed, absolutely nothing" he murmured, standing up.

Watching him walk closer towards her made her realize that they were alone in the room, again!

'Mar Gayi…' Aarti watched him walk closer towards her.

She started taking shaky steps back, looking here and there nervously.

"Umm…you mind leaving now?" Aarti stuttered, trying not to show her nervousness to him.

He carried on walking towards her ever so slowly; Gah it was killing her!

She hit the wall behind her suddenly, a sense of entrapment washed over her and she felt the umpteenth butterflies in her stomach with every step he took towards her. Torture Torture Torture! Her mind screamed at her.

"I'm not here to leave…you" he murmured, placing his arms on either side of her head.

Past ~

[Being a 14 Year Old means you're in Year 9. Year 11 is for 16 Year Olds and then it's College – Going by the UK System]

Today we found out that the year 11 students are leaving forever…Yipppeee!! Now I won't have to feel so weird when he comes near me. Yaay! Hurraaayyy!! Balle Balle! Yiiippeee!!! I Feel like Dancing Dancing Dancing!

I don't know why he made me feel like that but it was so annoying! I'd go beetroot red and my friends would just start teasing me for no reason Urghhh! And and and then the way he looks at me…ArghhhI Feel like I'm gonna faint Grrr! And and and he looks like a devil I swear! Before I Used to like..I mean I ALWAYS Hated those spikey hairstyle of his Eee so evil! Devil Monkey! Keeps on annoying me wherever I Go Huh!! But Pata Nai…I End up going mute whenever he's around me…and that's an advantage for that Devil Monkey Grrr!!!

She shut the diary quickly hearing Aarpita's voice echoing through the halls of the house.

"Aarti I Just heard Aunty and Uncle talking downstairs about leaving to Mumbai for a week. Eeekksss you know what the means?!" Aarpita squealed, jumping down on Aarti's bed.

"I'm gonna be home alone! Yaaay!!!" Aarti started dancing around.

"Arre No Budhu! I'm gonna ask Aunty and Uncle to leave you with us; at our Sindhiya house" Aarpita grinned.

"Uh-oh…" Aarti squeaked.

'OMGGG NO NO NO WAAAYYY!!!!' Aarti screamed in her mind.

'Wait! Hah! Mumma won't allow me to go to their house hehe…Relax Aarti' she thought, taking a sigh of relief.

"Chal let's go down. Gonna ask Aunty for permission; I know she won't refuse me, I can bet on anything she will listen to me Haan" Aarpita chirped, taking the lead outside while Aarti followed with a smile on her face.

"Aunty!" Aarpita hugged Shobha, taking her blessings as well.

"Acha Aunty I Heard you're leaving for Mumbai. Aarti is staying alone kya?" Aarpita asked.

"Arre Nai Aarpita, she's gonna be leaving for her uncle's place tonight before we leave for Mumbai" Shobha replied.

'Yaaay! Mumma I Love youuu' Aarti grinned, jumping in joy mentally.

"Noo Aunty! Can I take Aarti with me to my house Please?" Aarpita pleaded ever so sweetly.

"Aarpita, Mumma just said na..I'm going to my Uncle's place for a week. Don't worry about me" Aarti said, grinning.

Aarpita narrowed her eyes, no way was she gonna let Aarti win this. And moreover, why the hell was she refusing to stay with her in her house?!

"Umm Aunty Woh..we have an exam coming up and Bhai has decided to help us since he's left school and is on a holiday for the next few months." Aarpita said, blinking innocently.

Aarti's Jaw almost dropped down on the ground hearing the big fat lie coming out of that mouth of hers.

"Mumma No—" Aarti tried to say something but Aarpita beat her to it.

"No No Aunty she's gonna refuse because she thinks she can do the preparation for the exam alone! Trust me Aunty, Bhai knows so much about the subject; he'll help her while you're away in Mumbai" Aarpita said.

"No Beta, it doesn't look good sending Aarti at your place. Your Parents will not approve to this.." Shobha replied.

"Noo Aunty Don't worry! Okay okay, if they don't listen to me then Aarti can go to her Uncle's place okay?" Aarpita said, looking back at a smiling Aarti.

"Hmm..Theek hai. I have no problem with Sending Aarti away to your house. If Gayatri Ji and Mr.Sindhiya don't approve then we know Aarti will be leaving for her Uncle's house" Shobha said.

"Yay!" Aarpita jumped around excitedly.

'We'll see how you can take me to your house' Aarti thought, watching Aarpita make a phone call.

10 Minutes Later

"Na-Na-Na-Na-Naa-Naaa Seee I told you!!" Aarpita giggled, jumping all over the place.

Aarti muttered a few curses at her while she packed her bags. Yes she was leaving for Aarpita's house and even worse; Devil Himself resided there! She shuddered remembering his Devilish smirk.

"Okay enough with the dancing around, let's go" Aarti grumbled.

"Awwhhh You're angry Kya?" Aarpita asked.

"No then! I'm over the moon!" Aarti yelled.

"Hehe..I Knew that" Aarpita laughed.

Aarti rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm glad you're coming with me. I don't like my Best friend going to someone else's house when her own friend is here" Aarpita said, smiling.

Aarti sighed, if only she knew why she didn't want to go to the Sindhiya house.

NOTE

This Is Part A - I Had To Complete Day 1 In this One Update, So I'm Gonna Finish It In The Second Part Cuz I'm Nowhere near finishing the First Day.

Really Sorry For Keeping You Waiting...My Left Elbow Is Sore From Last Night After My Sister Decided To Throw A Nail Polish Bottle At Me..On My Elbow Joint...HURTS STILLCryCry I Can't even move it that muchCry

@ madhaviprathap - You're So SweetHug Sorry for keeping you waiting, promise I'll post the remaining part ASAP!

Ps. Ignore Typing Errors! In A Rush

Sadiie x

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

sravanthi93divyaraghaniaisha_1998ketki61dancydreamermostaradrianneJenn90bmeenuu111amandasookoodarrishSunrio80keerthus.9gmhatcherelanpremiaminaluvmaanmanjuahujashreyasoniaJ12L85vishrutaPoonamTzoyadarkrosekinny_ranvirEimenEnchanted-Keerthi-rutu83teju1816aeyshaalimmadhusquaremorrisjojo1986rachna1970KS1000Leevi05nan0102KamliKudi..SmaTz..MissPurpleFreakangel_smilymasaf57Kittya_Cullenarunsunita_gmmoonlight2630Pearl_27Manali_IamGCianshalini01Tahitien-moonKoolsmiletaahir004kholitaCOLOGYKesha_H.IsYaRoCHeRmaha9.LilGreenRobot.gcluvBDayGal-11Janjasraj123zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Orchid-Madhuri53pickachu-Thabassum-tamanna1391goldenmoon

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Loved this update now wonder what Yash will do "raising eyebrows"

Girl u let ur sis throw a nail polish bottle at u, u don't tht U hav too pick up tht same bottle a pelt her back with it same speed tht's wht I wud've hav done or just go and complain to mummy and completely twist the whole thing around to make her get into srs troubleEvil Smile anyway hpe ur elbow feels better soon

FIRST TO COMMENT Tongue

..CountingStars

shreyasonia

shreyasonia

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Lovely...but hopefully the next update will reveal what's going on between the two...
Yeh...hope ur elbow gets better soon.

..CountingStars

jojo1986

Goldie

jojo1986

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
loved it update soon 

..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top