marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

OMG!! plz IF members,

dont be so harsh to jasi..i know that she is doing all this to mallika, but mallika needs that....about going to change her cloths, so they match, is just a joke on her..she just wants her to know that how it feels when u are in a hurry, and when mallika use to comment her on her cloths.... jessica hasnt changed...the inside is the same but she has to act diffrent..if she was the same from the inside, whats the point of doing all this..she didnt get the makeover to look pretty, it was to take revenge cuz all mallika cares about is GOOD LOOKS, FAME, AND MONEY! jessica is still very nice to the ppl who were nice to her...n malliika wasnt nice to her, that i dont think mallika desevers to be treated nicly either!!!! i think its been pretty long but we have forgotten what mallika did to jassi....

Mallika

this is only mu opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumeet_here thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

OMG!! plz IF members,

dont be so harsh to jasi..i know that she is doing all this to mallika, but mallika needs that....about going to change her cloths, so they match, is just a joke on her..she just wants her to know that how it feels when u are in a hurry, and when mallika use to comment her on her cloths.... jessica hasnt changed...the inside is the same but she has to act diffrent..if she was the same from the inside, whats the point of doing all this..she didnt get the makeover to look pretty, it was to take revenge cuz all mallika cares about is GOOD LOOKS, FAME, AND MONEY! jessica is still very nice to the ppl who were nice to her...n malliika wasnt nice to her, that i dont think mallika desevers to be treated nicly either!!!! i think its been pretty long but we have forgotten what mallika did to jassi....

Mallika

this is only mu opinion

fully agree wid u...i think ppl like u shuld continue watchin de show n ppl who cant stop criticisin jassi shuld stop watchin it๐Ÿ˜ก..........instead of juss complainin๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumeet_here

fully agree wid u...i think ppl like u shuld continue watchin de show n ppl who cant stop criticisin jassi shuld stop watchin it๐Ÿ˜ก..........instead of juss complainin๐Ÿ˜ก

I applaud you guys!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

I'm so tired of the constant complainaing and bashing.  What is the purpose of this.

It's almost as if every episode there is something for people to hate on and it's so annoying.

I watch the show and I enjoy talking about the more important issues....the bigger picture,not stupid details.

What do people accomplish by being negative and calling T&D names???

People have a right to express their views, but every topic now is on how someone hates T&D, or Jassi. 

I think it's even worse that there are people who glorify and encourage the next person to keep on going with the name calling.  I think we should all be a little mature in the way we speak and how we speak about others. 

Thanks

sumeet_here thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches

I applaud you guys!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

I'm so tired of the constant complainaing and bashing.  What is the purpose of this.

It's almost as if every episode there is something for people to hate on and it's so annoying.

I watch the show and I enjoy talking about the more important issues....the bigger picture,not stupid details.

What do people accomplish by being negative and calling T&D names???

People have a right to express their views, but every topic now is on how someone hates T&D, or Jassi. 

I think it's even worse that there are people who glorify and encourage the next person to keep on going with the name calling.  I think we should all be a little mature in the way we speak and how we speak about others. 

Thanks

u got brainz yaar๐Ÿ˜†

**ShInE** thumbnail

THANK U!!!!

ALL THIS WAS GETTIN OUT OF HAND....JASSI IS JASSI, HAS BEEN JASSI, AND ALWAYS WILL STAY AS JASSI......ON THE OTHER HAND....MALIKAH IS A TRAMP, ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE.....CAN WE MOVE ON FROM THIS TOPIC NOW, N I AM SO FINDING IT HARD TO TOLERATE PPL HU ARE DISSIN JASSI, HER LUKS, OR HER PERSONALITY....LUK AT UR SELF FIRST B 4 U LUK AT OTHERS....

peaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: **ShInE**

THANK U!!!!

ALL THIS WAS GETTIN OUT OF HAND....JASSI IS JASSI, HAS BEEN JASSI, AND ALWAYS WILL STAY AS JASSI......ON THE OTHER HAND....MALIKAH IS A TRAMP, ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE.....CAN WE MOVE ON FROM THIS TOPIC NOW, N I AM SO FINDING IT HARD TO TOLERATE PPL HU ARE DISSIN JASSI, HER LUKS, OR HER PERSONALITY....LUK AT UR SELF FIRST B 4 U LUK AT OTHERS....

I agree with you and second that!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Aabha thumbnail
thanks guyz for finally speaking ur mind and the truth!!!  i would have done it sooner or later but haven't been on the forum for two days so i didn't.   i thought i was the only one waiting for the soap-bashing ppl to stop, thankfully i'm not alone.  it's good to have ppl on this forum who actually think before they type.  i couldn't agree more about this problem stated in this topic, than how everyone has done so.   u galz rock!!  keep up the good work!!!
peaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

thanks guyz for finally speaking ur mind and the truth!!!  i would have done it sooner or later but haven't been on the forum for two days so i didn't.   i thought i was the only one waiting for the soap-bashing ppl to stop, thankfully i'm not alone.  it's good to have ppl on this forum who actually think before they type.  i couldn't agree more about this problem stated in this topic, than how everyone has done so.   u galz rock!!  keep up the good work!!!

Same to you too....๐Ÿ˜Š

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no matter how much i hate some of jassi's action, the thing is im already addicted to watching the show. so no matter what i say, i will still watch the show for the ending.
sumeet_here thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

no matter how much i hate some of jassi's action, the thing is im already addicted to watching the show. so no matter what i say, i will still watch the show for the ending.

i m addicted 2๐Ÿ˜†