Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I Absolutely Support Nia Sharma on this...Kudos ...girl made a correct point out there ..If someone need to promote something then they should take the first step towards it ...Like it is said " Pyasa kue paas aata hain ...Kua pyaase ke paas nai jaata" ..What Nia said was so right ...No need to make a fuss of it ...What the cast of Bol Bachchan Did is also ..good not denying that...Abhishek and Ajay are genuine guys ...they did a good gesture by cooperating ...But why are people pointing out Nia on this I dont get a point...She can not be blamed... She is an achiever in true sense ..She got everything cause of her hard work...nobody landed the success she got in her hand ..She is a achiever in true sense and her action in this incident doesn't prove anything like her success in her head or something like that ..What wrong in being a strong willed lady he is 22 grow up media ...She has her say ..what she did is right ...The only reason of knit-picking might cause of your old mentality that she is a young girl from TV and is supposed to bow down to the oh so great headed people of bollywood...Its just media still see TV celebs with small eyes when compared to film actor...I think the media needs to change its POV...or its just a gimmick to spoil the name of this hardworking girl...
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madness Nia is such a down to earth person and she getting haughty is out of question 
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That is really rubbish !!!! Nia is right
Even if she has said this..she is right
They have come to promote their show..Nishal and KD are not going to promote their show
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just to promot a movie dey make a huge fuss n blame one of d telly actors n dis time dey blames our nia wichch v now how she is a really sweet n down to earth humanbeing..utter rubbish of d reporters who posted dis article..love u nia.v dont believe in such rumours
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want this article to be true coz nia did fantastic job to make them see mirror what these bolly actors thinks of themselves 
nia has guts she is up right and couragious luv u nia
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi4eva_18

Hahaha :P Ofc nia can do that ! the fames gone to her head !

u r keeping more attention to nia than sarun/arshi whatever it proves that u can't ignore her and u to belive that nia is very popular