Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Sneha Rajani ?@SnehaRajani

All the best! RT @samirkochhar: Show me some love tweeple as I make my entry on the very popular #badeachhelagtehai as Rajat Kapur!! #BALH

Sameer is Sakshi's new man

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jul 1, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Sameer is Sakshi's new man
Sameer Kochhar
Bringing an end to all speculations over the new man in Priya's (Sakshi Tanwar) life post the five-year leap in Sony TV's Bade Achhe Laggte Hain, we disclose that IPL host, Sameer Kochhar has been finalised to play the coveted role. 

Names like Eijaz Khan, Shabbir Ahluwalia were also being considered for the role. Interestingly, Sameer has never acted in a daily soap in his 10-year-long acting career. Confirms Kochhar, "I have agreed to do the show because of its storyline.

My family is more excited than me for taking up this role since they love the show and watch it religiously." The actor will play a business tycoon who puts on a tough exterior to the world so that nobody gets to know the real him and penetrate into his personal domain. The cast and crew will be leaving for Dubai in about a week's time as the story moves forward by five years after the leap.

Edited by Armu4eva - 01 July 2012 at 12:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnTrieshranii.sharmaNancy_NUTSrnvdbhavaniSaisweetyanizor_CandyCream_IndYa4uviny_queensalsalyLeah1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Sameer is Sakshis new man/Sneha CONFIRMS" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siacutie

IF-Dazzler

Siacutie

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
what the hell is this first it was a news eijaz is selected now sameer is selected jb tak serial me dono me se koi ek nai dikhta tab tak suspense h rahegaAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavaniIndYa4uviny_queen

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
oh great I hope they don't decide to make his character to be similar to the way Ram was at the beginning of the serial! I don't know about you guys or if anyone is a fan of him but I think I'd rather see someone else in the role Unhappy I guess I'll have to wait and watch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTSrnvdbhavaniIndYa4u

-evan-

Goldie

-evan-

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but I feel all these articles are giving false news Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavaniIndYa4u

salsaly

IF-Rockerz

salsaly

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
so much suspense  Angry

btw thanks for sharing !

rnvdbhavaniIndYa4u

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

rnvdbhavaniIndYa4u

--RaYa--

--RaYa--

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. 
I prefer him to Eijaz though I am a big fan of Eijaz. Somehow I feel Sameer will look better opposite Priya and Ram. 
Also his voice is to watch out for. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27Nancy_NUTS_CandyCream_IndYa4ujakther7

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
TFS

rnvdbhavaniIndYa4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top