Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

29th June 2012 Character Analysis!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Pankhuri- She was really cute in yesterday's episode infact she was really understanding with Aditya. When Neha's in laws came to see her she was watching from a far she was a bit sad that she wasn't getting married at the same time as her but she was still smiling but you could clearly see her feelings. I have always liked her's and Dadaji's conversations they think like they are the same age there is so much understanding between the two. I liked how she was shy with her convo with Adi at first and then you could see her eagerness to talk to him. I can't wait to hear more convos between them and the meeting in the new promo!

Aditya- I don't know what to say about him he is a man full of surprises. So he goes to see these two new girls with a lot of hope that maybe he could get with them. But sometimes you have to accept indications by god he is destined for Pankhuri and no matter how far he went he is drawn back to her. The first girl was kind of cute but the Dad was so annoying he was answering everything. When the girl said the poem his expressions were hilarious. It was really cute when he had flashbacks of Pankhuri and her nature. It was really nice to see him thinking about her. When Adi asked the same questions to that girl she was shocked and so was I. She wasn't expecting it I LMAO when she called her dad. She was definatly not his type. The other girl was just a no. It was awful. That was a fail because they weren't honest and Adi loves honesty. I loved the way he looked at his parents.

Dadaji- He is such an amazing man! There is so much positivity and vibe in his personality. He understands his family and especially Pankhuri so well. I am glad that he has heart warming conversations with Pankhuri and advises her and I think that Pankhuri is almost a copy of her Dadaji's personality. It is a unique relationship because we usually see this with parents.

Harish- I love his jokes and acting of course. I have mentioned so many times his relationship with Adi it's just how a father-son relationship should be and I am glad that he is mentioning Pankhuri over and over again to Adi to make him think again and he is succeeding. I love how he annoys Avantika it brings something different onto the screen.

Avantika- The mystery woman as we know her, she is in her own world sometimes and I really want to know why she has almost forgotten how to smile. She somewhere craves for that relationship with her husband with her son. But she doesn't know where to start she has been buried with so much hatred in her heart and with her family that it is going to need something big to get it all out.

Mamaji: Well he annoys me to the core there is a limit to over protectiveness and he has crossed all barriers. Love the Precap Adi speaks up to him and he is shocked because no one has done that! I would like to see how he reacts when he is pushed out of his comfort zone. When he won't get his way I think that is when we will see his shades of grey!

Neha: She is such a sweet girl and I really like her close relationship with Pankhuri. She understands her every thought and every emotion. She knows she is hurt but she never fails to keep a smile on her face.

Thanks a lot guys and sorry for the late update! Lovleen12 was busy yesterday so that is why I have done! Please let me know if you disagree with anything and please share your views! Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamitalatekate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29th June 2012 Character Analysis!" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveleen12

loveleen12

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Nice job Sonia and thanks for making it up for me, will post a detailed reply later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamita

mamita

mamita

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Loved your analysis, Sonia. Agreed with you on most of the points. To me Aditya, Avantika and Mamaji seem to be interesting characters. They are multi layered characters with more to show. I am sure in the coming episodes, we'll get to learn more about them.

Aditya, as we all know, is disillusioned by the idea of marriage just because he has actually never seen a happy successful marriage. He feels maintaining a relationship is not his cup of tea and that's why he was running away from it. We saw that he had gone to Himachal on the condition that he would touch anyone's feet. But we saw that Dadaji's warm conversation with him compelled him to touch his feet, which shows that all he needs to see is loving relationships and beautiful people with harmony around him and that will surely change him for the better. I am really interested to see how his mindset is changed by Pankhuri.

Avantika, I feel, has been spoilt since childhood. She is the daughter of such a big business tycoon which is why she got everything she wanted and never felt the need or understood the importance of relationships in one's life. She feels that by giving Aditya every material thing he needed, she did a good job as a mother, but she did not. In fact, Harish's relationship with Aditya is better than hers. She too has turned skeptical about marriage. Even her behaviour with her dad is not appropriate. I am really eager to know hoe she and Harish got married in the first place.Tongue

Coming to Mamaji, what I gathered from the episodes is that he has arrogance in him, because he has connections with the DM which is why he tries to throw his weight around. No doubt, he is protective about his bhanji and wants the best for her, but he wants that 'best' to be given by him, thats my opinion. He has an orthodox thinking too which we saw the day Aditya came to see them. In fact, Dadaji is more open minded than him. So I would love to see how the CVs shape up his character. Big smile

And all the other characters are adorable. My favourite characters have to be Aditya and Pankhuri. Beautifully written. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.