Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Curtains down on Benaf Dadachandji in BHBK!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

bin007

Groupbie

bin007

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I might sound bizarre, but i like Poulami's character more than any other characters.

Poulami's sweet face and voiceClap had actually attracted me towards the show. Her eyes were mirror of her love which was so touching. 

What i thought that after Bahu ka byah, Poulami and Krish will be united. I WAS WRONG !

I will miss Poulami Crybadly. Love you BenafSmile.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrronnie85Choco_CosmosBroken.Angelanasuya43-MariaMars-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Curtains down on Benaf Dadachandji in BHBK!!! (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NishrahKhalid

NishrahKhalid

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
there must be a twist in the story so i think Paolomi will be back soon or later on.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrronnie85sbh1Choco_CosmosBroken.Angelanasuya43-MariaMars-

sbh1

sbh1

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
now show  move  fast and original track is running,we must enjoy the show and if show demands she will come bacl. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Choco_Cosmosanasuya43-MariaMars-

ronnie85

ronnie85

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
oh!! this is shocking news!! never expected this to happen.. Paulomi's role is over!!Shocked even i felt she had smthng to do wid the 'phir kyun' mystery!!

how cud dey change the story just within a few weeks into its launch??Ouch
now  we might just hear in future dat der is nothng in the title.. dat it was just given to arouse viewers iterest!! Pinch just in the name of trp's!!

i really dont want this show to be butcherd just lke any othr show just for the sake of trp's.. Thumbs Down
ok we r all loving KriJni bt stil, dat need not necessarly mean we wudnt want Paulomi in the show.. Ermm

hope evrythng gets sorted out n they bring back paulomi into the show.. bt nt as a vamp pls...

thanks for sharing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_Cosmosanasuya43-MariaMars-

pfalcon1949

Goldie

pfalcon1949

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I have a different take on this Benaf leaving the show or has been removed or whatever. She has had a bad rapport from CB2. People were truly sick and tired of her who brought so much negativity in to the show and finally it killed the show. In fact my wife said she will stop watching the show, even if they hinted of any negativity coming from Benaf! 

Not sure this is the reason for TRP's not picking up initially due to Benaf  + Krish romance or whatever. But just my 2 cents worth of opinion. Also, let us face it, although she looks sweet, I think she is a bit short and a bit too plump for lead role. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_Cosmos

shalurulez

shalurulez

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking...am glad she wont come back Tongue I dont want any1 to come between my yashraj haa Ermm i loveee their chemistry Heart

Choco_Cosmos

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Ah, ok!
Don't know what to think but TRPs really screw things over. Can we please take TRPs and bury it six feet under?

How many shows have been destroyed in the name of TRP? Anyway good luck to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_CosmosBroken.Angel

Broken.Angel

IF-Rockerz

Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
whats wrong with the bad news articles on bhbk nowdays?Shocked

poor followme... im gonna miss her bad!! Unhappy

Choco_Cosmos

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.