Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Curtains down on Benaf Dadachandji in BHBK!!!

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends..

I'm actually shocked reading this article. I thought Benaf had a parallel lead role and may be she was one reason for the phir kyun question.. But sad to know that Benaf will be no longer part of BHBK. This article is from rival site. Can't post entire article, so just posting important points.

->. Benaf Dadachandji, who plays the role of Paulomi Chopra, has been eased out of this Sony Entertainment Television soap.

-> When asked Benaf she confirmed that she has not shot for past 2 weeks and story has moved on to Krish and Rajni wedding and her character is no where in the picture. She also accepted that show had gone wrong in the start and she added that u can talk about BHBK and show romance between paulomi and krish and hence the low TRPs.

-> When asked about if the show will go off air benaf said that she's not part of the team anymore and hence she is not bothered. She said that she was promised a lead role and it could have been a triangle between Krish, Rajni and Paulomi but now her character has been reduced to a short lived cameo and nothing can be done about it.

-> And when asked about her role she said it was fun and she got a chance to play a romantic character.

Edited by -MariaMars- - 30 June 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123mkaprppdhrPravesronnie85NishrahKhalidsbh1pal_love-Subbiha-hideOmaRamdassrahmona_pakswesnehapatroanasuya43-Jwalamukhi-

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
oh no i thought she will be back..they should have shown proper end to her role...anyways i wish BHBK does good and trps gain..loving Krijni and the show...jus wish luck to the team...Thumbs Up
tfs...Smile

Edited by snehapatro - 30 June 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

urvashrppdhrronnie85sbh1Pravesanasuya43-MariaMars-

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Censored
Censored

Edited by Thinker_Belle - 30 June 2012 at 12:44pm

rppdhrronnie85sbh1GauravsDbest-Subbiha--MariaMars-snehapatro

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

this sucks !
sorry I dont have a better way way to express my thoughts...

I'm not surpsied that she sounds miffed and not bothered about the show anymore...

thanks for sharing Maria

btw I read the original art on the rival site and they actually called her Paulomi ChopraLOL...someones silly like meEmbarrassed

rppdhrsbh1ronnie85--BimBim---Subbiha-snehapatro-MariaMars-

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
This article made me to think How important and powerful  is TRPUnhappy

princedrppdhrronnie85sbh1-Subbiha-snehapatro-MariaMars-

--BimBim-- IF-Rockerz
--BimBim--
--BimBim--

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the articleConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrsbh1-Subbiha-snehapatroanasuya43-MariaMars-

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Holy crap! this is nuts but whyyy i was looking forward to seeing her back; how will we laugh over follow me now...but honestly i thought she was gonna b part of the phir kyun revolutionConfused feel bad for behnaf more than anything; tough luck for her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrronnie85sbh1anasuya43-MariaMars-

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
All this becoz of the channel's rudeness towards a good story line in the name gaining TRP..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrronnie85sbh1anasuya43-MariaMars-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index