India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

my prediction toward td

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

what i think is Vedant would be kind enough and hand over the property and business back to his brother ; referring to dk offcourse to whome it belongs and than range of door would open to porinita and she doesn't need to pretend all goody goddy infront of every one and would probably forget getting close to vedant and move toward dk and apparently she doesn't need to impress dk coz sumitra has already accepted her as bahu and would make life miserable for disha and would force dk to accept disha doesn't love you and if you love someone you should be happy in her happiness and her joyness is with vedant so so as a lover he would pretend to be close to porinita and make disha think that he doesn't need her any more so finally disha would out of shegal's house and dk would be back to him old routine drinking etc

the only thing i hope for next week is that vedant doesn't return the property paper back to dk if he does than it would only benefit pori and she would never let the two d's unite

My expectation are vedant to keep the property paper with him and bring kanaka back to its original state and so dk won't feel miserable in seen kanaka's condition coz he earlier said he can't even efford to see Kanaka ruining like that coz he spent his entire life in making Kanaka; in other word kanaka is his second life but to him now disha is his second life and that is what he has realized now and disha would  also be in favor of vedant to bring kanaka to its original state and than hand back to dk and perhaps dk would take vedant in a negative way that first he took his disha away and now he is taking his kanaka empire away

Edited by lucky-moon - 30 April 2005 at 12:56pm

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

hey its KP

nice prediction

i too want ved to bring kanaka back to its original position Big smile

I  want him to give it back only AFTER hes done working it

till then pori might have also left dk

leaving disha and dk aloneClap

u know what i mean right!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

love KP

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
i hope this really happens.
-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:34am | IP Logged

I THINK DK AND TD SHOULDNT BE UNITED TOGETHER. DK TOTALLY SCARES ME TO DEATH. HE LOOKS EVIL, HE SHOULD MARRIED THAT GURL IN TUM BIN JAAON KAHAN, THE GIRL IS KHUSHI, REMEMBER HER EVRY1 FROM TUM BIN JAAON KAHAN? SHE IS EVIL.

- NO1KFAN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top