Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Metromasti Article : Vicky may cheat Sugni

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Vikram(Varun) may cheat Sugni(Gulki) in Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi

Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi is doing pretty well with its mysterious introductions. It is able to attract viewers. Promos are popular on the channel depicting the entry of mysterious character.

The truth is going to unfold soon with the entry of Jaya Binju. She has entered in the show to play the role of Vikram's wife. In between, love is blooming fairy well amid Sugni ie. Gulki Joshi and Vikram.

It is expected that their love will face problems due to the introduction of Vikram's past in his present. Vikram will hide the truth to Sugni that he is married will further worsen the condition. In the upomicng episodes ot is expected that he will meet is wife Reva i.e. Jaya.

Edited by ash_arti - 30 June 2012 at 9:25am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarcupdromancefan.logsSandy661gunjan7komal07princessRock776..SmaTz..saijahnavipankhudi_TiaRaOmaRamdassMR21Shell16KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Aarathi!

UGGG! hope there is a really good reason why he lied to Sugni. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddynainakkkkomal07princessRock776tulipdaisypyar-ishk

romancefan Goldie
romancefan
romancefan

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Oh no no...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynainakkktulipdaisy

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Arti

I like that it said their love will face problems. I'm sure there is a reason for the lie but I doubt he drove her to be crazy cause from what he said to his sister that Reva must've had some serious issues.

Well let's wait and watch to see how it unfolds

Edited by pyar-ishk - 30 June 2012 at 11:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynainakkkJulieDkomal07princessRock776tulipdaisy-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
 O ram ji how many article..? and how many speculation.. we all know  since beginning that he is married... nothing new in this.. new is why and how..? 
but his love for sugu.. seems very genuine yarr ... that's why we all love him...
 just hope... cvs will not disappoint us...   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynainakkkcupdJulieDkomal07KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hmm i wonder why he lied he seemed genuine when he was telling sugni she was dead Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan

Prabhdeep Senior Member
Prabhdeep
Prabhdeep

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Unhappy I guess the CV's are going about the original storyline...
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

O ram ji how many article..? and how many speculation.. we all know  since beginning that he is married... nothing new in this.. new is why and how..? 
but his love for sugu.. seems very genuine yarr ... that's why we all love him...
 just hope... cvs will not disappoint us...   

The show is reaching people and making an impact and the article are the same cause most of these site have a fondness of plagiarism LOL They copy and paste without giving credit to the original source.

I'll just stay with the article Udhay already posted with Varun quote included. I believe it cause you can sense VB arrogance & sarcastic nature in the quote with the media LOL Like where you get the idea I'll turn negative or he was being the amazing actor he is and telling poker face lie, either way don't matter as long as cv continue telling the story well

Edited by pyar-ishk - 30 June 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxkomal07KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index