Phir Subah Hogi

Can Adi be influenced by TVS?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys  After yesterday's rocking episode ...I am was wondering if  Adi could be influenced by his MAMA's bold decision and  see right from wrong.
 I was looking at his expressions when he also sided with TVS and said he dose not believe the Raai is required for the engagement ceremony  and  when Vickram was saying that  Sugni never did perform  Raai  before ( he looked  momentarily stunned)  and as he was listening to his mother conivingly get Sugni to  agree. I  think he is finally seeing another side of Sugni  that he never thought of!  And maybe  little by little he would accept the relationship! And if he has  1/2 a brain would realise his mother was in the wrong!

Also noted it was after his conversation with TVS that he actually put a name to the relationship  between him and Amrita! You must admit , for those of us who always thought him a mama's boy, he shocked  me a bit by saying  "meet your daughter -in -law"
Also remember he seems to  go to TVS for all sorts of advice. When he  threw Sugni out of the house, Vickram , knew what was really  behind that, and also when he and Amrita had their little tiff!

BTW Amrita is  my 3rd favorite on the show, she stole my heart with her dance, that one moved changed  everything, also landed her in hot water with her future mother in law, but who cares what jiji thinks.
  Reqest to  CW :  Adi -Amu forever,   Vickram-sugni forever  (And  this show  will rock even more!ClapClap

Edited by Vinnie79 - 30 June 2012 at 9:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghfiguerewiddyVirashkim93Sandiya90210cupdnamitagloryzsunramshru.romancefankomal07manzilmukulpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can Adi be influenced by TVS?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Good question! I would say - Adi is already influenced by him. Remember TVS is the closest male role model he has. As Adi's father buggered off when he was a small boy TVS has been a father figure to him 4 a long time- u can c he respects him immensely. As for the observation on current relationships-well the characters can't stay frozen in time. Circs will change and presumably so will behaviour.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzromancefanVinnie79pyar-ishk

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Adi  will certainly be influenced by Mamaji? I wonder why Jiji doesn't know anything about Reva Manzil?

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Without a doubt in my mind Adi can be influence by Vik. One thing I noticed Vik doesn't force his views on Adi he present two sides of the coin and is upto Adi which direction he chooses.

Ahhh Amu what can I say about that girl just love her Day Dreaming Imagine there was never any mention of Amrita character when initial articles came out about the show until her entry. I'm still waiting on creation makers to make something of them in that scene it make the Raai enjoyable for me too.

Yes I see the actor tried really hard to show Adi being shock that Sugni hasn't done Raai, it was pain but I did saw a expression LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.