Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
y thr is nobody in the forum. nobody signing petitions. comon guyss wake upShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurnasaijahnavicjs369-Rafa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y nobody thrr" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rong_ria-Rafa-

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Its over 550 now and hope by tomorrow it increases more..

Edited by saveeta24 - 30 June 2012 at 10:01am

jyothiramAnurnacjs369-Rafa-

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i have signed  since yesterday.iam still doing it. i spoke to AM ph ppl i asked them to tell me truth and dont say lie.i gave kasam to them and they said that replacement had nt been done.on monday cv's will be coming so that guy told me to call on monday and he told that channel will decide so he told me to call channel as well. humara 60% chance hai yaar.he said dimple has chances also

pata nahi kya hoga

Edited by jyothiram - 30 June 2012 at 10:03am

gunita_03saveeta24-Rafa-cjs369

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Lets pray our effort gets some positive response jyothi..

You know i think we must call the channel also not only the PH as at the end channel gives the green signal.

By Dimple interview she too waiting for the channel response..

Edited by saveeta24 - 30 June 2012 at 10:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03-Rafa-

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
monday morning calling day.hey do u live in india. if yes u guys start first calling channel and ph.then iam in london i can call 12 indian time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa-

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

even I am trying to get as many people to sign as possible... happy that the number has reached above 500 and still counting...
These PH/Channel guys we cannot trust but we dont have any other choice... so we shud keep calling them and sending mails ... so that they feel the pressure and relent to our demands ... we just want Dimple as Nimrit and nothing else...

Does anyone have the LifeOK channel's ph number... ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa-

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothiram

i have signed  since yesterday.iam still doing it. i spoke to AM ph ppl i asked them to tell me truth and dont say lie.i gave kasam to them and they said that replacement had nt been done.on monday cv's will be coming so that guy told me to call on monday and he told that channel will decide so he told me to call channel as well. humara 60% chance hai yaar.he said dimple has chances also

pata nahi kya hoga

well done jyothi!! how come they are telling everyone different things. they told me told call on monday and the second time they said call the channel as they dont have the info. 

still good news, lets all be positive and put up a brave fight!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.