littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
frnds we all come to IF 2 discuss about our show and our favourite actors.but wt we get 2 see here? some idiots bashing our show and actors.i seriosly cant digest that some so called arshi fan making fun of virmaan baldness.hw dare they bash virmaan in ehmmbh forum?i m nt blaming innocent arshi fans. but whoever did this is not real arshi fan.i request mutual fans of IPKKND and EHMMBH 2 tell these people 2 stop bashing.plsss we need to stop this bashing actors.r u with me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnss123 thumbnail
I am totally with u, but, that may not work cause they are retards!!!!! 
littlesmile thumbnail
then wt should we do yaar?they can even make peace luving peole annoy.there will b limit for everything
delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
The best thing to do is not reply. These people feed on negativity, so the more we tell them, the more they'll do it.

I know it's hard to read something horrible about our favourites, but if we don't reply, wo won't be giving him/her our attention which is exactly what they want. Rather than reply to these attention seekers, it's best to report the post and let our Mods to deal with it.

At the end of the day, if we want them to stop, we need to stop replying. The more we reply = the more they do it.

=]
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sabeeha

The best thing to do is not reply. These people feed on negativity, so the more we tell them, the more they'll do it.

I know it's hard to read something horrible about our favourites, but if we don't reply, wo won't be giving him/her our attention which is exactly what they want. Rather than reply to these attention seekers, it's best to report the post and let our Mods to deal with it.

At the end of the day, if we want them to stop, we need to stop replying. The more we reply = the more they do it.

=]

Exactly! I said the same thing in another post...DO NOT GIVE THEM FUEL...you respond and it just makes the fire bigger because they respond and it keeps going...click the REPORT button and DON'T RESPOND
littlesmile thumbnail
seriously r they doing all this for seeking attention?hw can they humiliate others for gaining attention? disgusting Edited by ehmmbhrocks - 11 years ago
MadhuChowdary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just ignore & have peace...
delete1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ehmmbhrocks

seriously r they doing all this for seeking attention?hw can they humiliate others for gaining attention? disgusting

Honey, there are some people in the world that feed off negativity... It's a sort of sport for them where they receive an adrenalin rush. It's because these sad individuals crave attention because most likely they aren't receiving attention in their real life's.

And the easiest way to do this is by attacking the weak points, the places where it'll really hurt - hence the attack on Manvi's hair loss. These people may not actually hold these views, they just do it for the attention and importance they feel from having someone respond to them.

That's all they are, attention seekers. By responding to these people, all we are doing is letting them humiliate others. If we didn't respond then they wouldn't receive the attention and therefore they won't bother doing it in the future because they'll know that we don't care what they think.

I know it's horrible and disgusting but like sweetsorrow said, we are the ones fuelling them by responding.
littlesmile thumbnail
thank u sabeeha😊 ur reply making me feel bettter.
delete1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ehmmbhrocks

thank u sabeeha😊 ur reply making me feel bettter.

Hey, don't mention it :)

The amount of 'bashing' posts I've seen in this forum are too many to count. Our mods are amazing in that they do deal with them incredibly fast, but at the same time in my opinion, we are the ones fuelling the bashers. 

It's simple really, they're all just attention seekers. If you met the person behind the keyboard, they may just be the nicest person in the world and they wouldn't dream of holding such horrible and disturbing views. It's just that this is the 'reel' world where people can hide behind their keyboards and monitors.

Hence there are many people out there who do things like this for attention. If you read this article, it'll tell you some of the stuff people do:

So yeah, best thing to do is: Report & Ignore =]