Cupid's stupid - Gaurav Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Cupid's stupid

Love is blind, or so they say. Now, it seems love also makes you stupid. According to a new study conducted in the UK, when people are in love, the rational part of the brain shuts down. So, does the research confirm what we always suspected, or is it off the mark? We ask the guys.

DJ Asif feels, "Guys will always do stupid things for girls and they don't even need to be in love." The Hyderabad-based entertainer adds, "I see so many guys in the clubs, trying to impress a girl by claiming they're a DJ or they play in a rock band. I've even seen guys getting tattoos to impress girls β€” it's plain stupid."

It's a rare man who can think practically when in love, he says with admiration. "My cousin Zafar is one of them. He was in love with a girl but her parents wouldn't agree to the match because he wasn't successful at the time. So he went to Dubai, worked for three years and made something of himself. When he came back, he got the girl. Now that's something."

Model Zulfi Syed, points out the dangers of irrational behaviour. Zulfi says, "I think it all depends on the age group of the person. When you're young and in love, you think only for that moment. But when you're more mature, you realise the consequence of your actions. I think it's always better to be practical." He explains, "I have come across so many cases of people doing crazy things in the name of love. I don't want to take names but I knew someone who committed suicide because of love. And in a country like India, there are so many such cases. I believe if we thought with our heads instead of our hearts, there would be fewer such tragedies."

TV actor and host Gaurav Khanna, says "I'm a believer of the saying, 'Love makes the world go round'. It does make people silly sometimes. The most unromantic guys suddenly start buying flowers and talking on the phone for hours. But on a serious note, I believe it's a good thing, because true love changes people for the better." Software engineer David Abraham agrees saying, "People might say I'm stupid because I travel to Mumbai almost every weekend to be with my girlfriend, but I feel, love just changes your whole perspective of life."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...😊And Gaurav is rite...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ Edited by snehapatro - 11 years ago
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the share aysha! love GK... and his answer tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww... I loved his answer. Agree with him fully. πŸ˜³
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wait WHAT!!!! πŸ˜² how on earth does HE know sooo much about love??? πŸ˜² who has made his "world go round"???? πŸ˜† kahin shrenu ne dil toh nahi churaliya???? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
This is the reason why I like Gaurav so much, he always give such great answers. There are plenty of goodlooking actors out there but very few manages to give good answers.

Thanks for sharing.