India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Hamara Bajaj

amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Roy's latest soap on Zee TV, Sarkkar is to go on air at the same time as Balaji's Kasautii Zindagi Kay. While Kapoor is clearly not happy, sources claim the head has already instructed her scriptwriters to phase his character (Mr Bajaj) out of KZK. "There couldn't have been a more diplomatic way to show him the door, especially since he is one of the most popular characters. The script will let him pass into a coma and that will be his exit," revealed an insider. Roy maintained a stoic silence, while the creative head of Balaji Telefilms, Nivedita Basu wasn't willing to clarify the issue either.

So Mr Bajaj of Kasautii Zindagi Kay might have driven himself into a tight corner from where even Prerna will not be able to save him. As it is Ronit Roy, has slipped up, as some of the commitments he made to Ekta Kapoor have not been honoured. Anyone who has worked with Ekta knows that the lady is adaptable only to a point, after that it's either her way or the highway. So chances are good that Mr Bajaj may soon by out of Kasauti…. In fact Ekta Kapoor went as far as to say, "We are considering replacing him in Kasautii if he does Sarrkaar."

According to Ekta, "A few months ago, when Ronit signed up for a new serial called Sarrkaar, he assured me that it was going to be a weekly and that he would be able to give time for both Kyunki... and Kasautii…. Shooting for two dailies is tough enough and I knew that a third show would make things worse. But I still relented because he seemed sincere. Then Ronit assured me the time slot for Sarrkaar would not clash with Kasautii. He told me the time slot for Sarrkaar was fixed for the 9 pm or 9.30 pm slot. Now, of course, we all know that Sarrkaar is a daily and the show's time slot is 8.30 pm. You can't have the same lead actor in two different shows and channels at the same time. That is unethical, and Ronit had assured me that it wouldn't happen," reiterated Ekta.

"He told me the channel has broken their commitment to him. I told him that he should sort that out with them, but he has to choose between Sarrkaar or Kasautii. I've told him if he shoots for even half a day for Sarrkaar he is out of Kasautii…, and Ronit has assured me that he will not shoot for the new serial." Ronit Roy's comment on the whole affair was a terse, "I have no comments".  Obviously, he is hoping that the situation will miraculously resolve itself out without him having to opt of either show.

Edited by amita5 - 30 April 2005 at 12:33pm

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
 i personally think that RONIT shud not leave KZK, coz that'll be so bad ...... i'll cry a lot Cry.......... and i think that ekta thinks that no body is going 2 say anything 2 her ..................

i am so angry on her Angry

but we can see ronit in the other shows including ekta's other  programmes but we all will miss ronit from KZK.......... if ekta takes someone else in bajaj's roll that'll be so bad.......... if she does that i'll no everyone who likes ronit will kill her.......... she'll be dead...... Dead

we all will miss u RONIT ................. we sure will.... Cry

Edited by daniel_4ever - 30 April 2005 at 12:51pm
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
No i don't think that ronit will leave kzk becaz bajaj is the character becaz of whom ronit is sooooooooooo popular today!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
yh i  agree wid ronit.... i hope god is greatful on us.... and does not let ronit be out of the show

BTW- Ronit looks cute in that pic...
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
who the hell cares for damn ekta and her b*******!!!!!
she's a real manipulator and damn insecure of her own productions doing well....i am with you Ronit....coz we ALL know that no-one cud or can play Bajaj better than you...Clap
you are the best dude!!!!
go ronit go!!!!Big smile
u rock!
ekta...go to hell with your kasauti....just wait for it's downfall once Bajaj leaves!!!!!
YEAH!!!!Angry
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged

RIGHTLY SAYRONIT FAN.

Ayush Groupbie
Ayush
Ayush

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Thats what I've been telling always........ Its high time Bull-shitter Ektaa learns a lesson....

Hey guys.......... I really dont want u all 2 b heart-broken....... But I also heard that Ronit is also not shooting 4 kyunki........ may b coz d present track does not require him 2 shoot much.....or coz of sumthing else..... wht d hell guys......

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:12am | IP Logged
dont giv us such depressing news yaar

Go to top