Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Newsletter - Volunteers and suggestions needed.

illuminated. IF-Veteran Member
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Heyy guys!

BHBK forum is runnning pretty smoothly and had great atmosphere around here. So, we are here with
another interesting thing to watch out for. But this time YOU get to be a part of it. How? And what am I talking about?

I'm talking about nothing other than the Newsletter of the BHBK forum! DancingDancingDancing

And how can you be a part of it? There's a list in the next post that consist of the sections we will have in out Newsletter and YOU can volunteer for whichever spot you want.

But, to be fair with EVERYONE here. We will give everyone the opportunity to sign-up for something so, you can ONLY sign-up for 1 of the following sections. If we need someone working on two things then we will have someone with the easier section sign-up for two. Tongue

Last date to sign up is July 2nd 9:00 PM, IST.

Here's your chance at wanting to be a part of the BHBK Newsletter team! Big smile

A list to volunteer for is in the second post.

Take care,
Jyoti, Shifali, Fariha, Deeps and Saraa.

Edited by jyoti06 - 30 June 2012 at 8:20am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrcap1NishrahKhalidPraves.Tanya.-scarlett-Choco_CosmosssroomaniGudakesha-Zaara-Broken.AngelOmaRamdassjyoti06OnlyHope-Priii-

illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
ALL you creative people out there, we also need a little help with the name of this NL. Please PM them to me (~Saraa~) DON'T POST THEM HERE. Your name will be disqualified. Just PM. The name can be anything funny, interesting. For example: "Byah Chronicles."

A list to volunteer for with explanation to each and everything Tongue

Summary of the week: This would be as the title suggest a summart of what happened the entire week in BHBK.  Taken by gaurav_fan
Picture of the week: One or two best pictures from on-screen or off-screen of BHBK cast. And an explanation as to why this may be the best picture. Taken by OmaRamdass
Best character of the week: One character that was played really well and stood out the most during the week. Taken by ~Saraa~
Worst character of the week: A character you didn't understand and wanted to turn the TV off as soon as it came on. LOL Taken by NemoPatel
Dialogue of the week: A series of dialogues (preferably word-to-word) that stood out the most and were talked about around the forum. Taken by princed
Funny scene of the week: A scene that was funny from the entire week's episodes. Taken by hinz
Romantic scene of the week: This would most likely be all abou KriJni but it can be ANY of scene that was romantic amongst other scenes during the week. Taken by -scarlett-
Blooper of the week: A mistake by the CVs that you caught. We may not have this everytime depending on our CVs attention to the show. LOL Taken by hinz
Filler Episode of the week: One episode that you thought was it. And the best. Big smile Taken by ...Tich...
Costume of the week: A dress/suit/saree that stood out amongst others and an explanation to it. Taken by -Zaara-
Boring scene of the week: A scene that could be considered the MOST boring scene and you wondered why it was even there in the episode?! EmbarrassedLOL Taken by ~Saraa~
Message to the CVs:A message that could go along with the rating of the show. This message would be very nicely written out and not anything impolite that the CVs might find useful. Tongue
Taken by ...Tich...
Song of the week: A song that you thought fit best the entire week. Big smile Taken by ~Saraa~ and hinz

The following will be taken care of by Deeps, Shifali, Fariha and I:
Rating of the week: ~Saraa~/*Shifali*/OnlyHope/SylvaniaLUX
Active thread of the week:
SylvaniaLUX
Active member of the week: OnlyHope
OS/FF/SS of the week:*Shifali*
VM of the week:*Shifali*
Avi of the week: OnlyHope
Icon of the week:
~Saraa~
Sig of the week: SylvaniaLUX
Video sig of the week: ~Saraa~

So, what are you waiting for? First come first serve. Get on with ittt! Big smile

If there are any questions or concerns please PM one of us and we will clear all the doubts, the usernames go as follows:

Jyoti: jyoti06
Deeps: SylvaniaLUX
Fariha: OnlyHope
Shifali: *Shifali*
Saraa: ~Saraa~

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 02 July 2012 at 9:56am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cap1rppdhrNishrahKhalidPraves.Tanya.-scarlett--Zaara-Broken.AngelThinker_BellessroomaniGudakeshaOmaRamdassjyoti06snehapatroOnlyHope-Priii-

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I Take Summary Of The WeekSmile

Edited by gaurav_fan - 30 June 2012 at 8:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cap1rppdhrilluminated.snehapatroOnlyHope

NishrahKhalid Senior Member
NishrahKhalid
NishrahKhalid

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
ill take Worst character of the week

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

thanks Saraa
Can I plz take 'Funny scene of the week' and if no one else take it up, can I take 'song of the week' as well :)

cheers !

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I can take the picture of the week.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cap1rppdhrhinzilluminated.snehapatroOnlyHope

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
I'd like to take Romantic Scene of the week along with Dialogue of the week if possible...

cap1rppdhrhinzilluminated.snehapatro

illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
@Hina and Scarlett: I have assigned you two for the first choices you both put down, if by monday, no one else signs up for those spots then you guys can have it.

ALSO, we need a suggestion about the name of this NL. So, please please please think of one or more and PM them to me soon. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cap1rppdhr-scarlett-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index