Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

What happened after Naro tries to commit suicide

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sajan_Ekta

Sajan_Ekta

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hi guys...!! I am new to this forum and I am a huge fan of Yuvraj-Suvreen. But from a few weeks I could not catch up with all the episodes as I was too busy in my exams. So guys can anyone tell me what happened after Naro tries to commit suicide and why did Aneesh became evil...!!? 

Please, Please.

Thanks,
Ekta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happened after Naro tries to commit suicide" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
 One fine day the writer decided that SG needed a new, unexpected twist and wouldn't it be just wonderful if suddenly Anish transformed into a baddie? 

There is actually no good reason for him to turn evil. Apparently the principal is a princess and she has done something to annoy Anish. Now he holds a grudge against her and plans to take revenge so his character has been morphed into someone who is villainous, has no sense of morals and has a very creepy smile.

Naro didn't commit suicide and everything got solved after a lot of drama which included a protest rally and some Yuvreen bonding. 

Edited by -Zeffa- - 30 June 2012 at 6:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkaari

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Naro tried committing suicide coz some loser didnt fancy her in red shorts...so SG and gang go out on a protest march to globalize red shorts and put that loser behind the bars for not liking itUnhappy.that done and said,princy the princess started warming upto SG and CVs decided that they were stuck story wise.so suddenly Aneesh turns into the anitchrist and SG stands for Silly Girl.turns out Aneesh is the one lobbying for SG and is the reason shes in politics,drama,everything Aneesh fancies he can control,Silly Girl herself having the knack of taking the plunge into any situation without an inkling of the intricacies of it(whether stepping on the podium on freshers night to ask seniors to get on the dance floor after a little bit of prodding from Annie,or volunteering to have a word with Princi about writing the rulebook when no one seems to want to do the dirty task).so basically ,SG is a pawn in some sick game Aneesh is playing with Princi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkaarimeghasingh

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yesss! only thing out the whole drama was that yuvi and suvi got closer as yuvi helped suvi in protest to prove naro innocent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey dear welcome to the forum and hope your question is answered. Please use help desk in future :) 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.