Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

cupd

cupd

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Big storm is on the way and sugvi will be in the middle of it. I just hope that sugni and vickram will be able to overcome with help of Adi I hope Smile

Edited by cupd - 30 June 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Montage Meaning (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
i think it means vikram would do sugni's sardaki because he is married (in order to keep her by his side) and adi as he had promised gulabia he would help her ...he will help sugni and also he would be against the sardaki since he doesnt believe in those things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetoneromancefan

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
We all know that Reva Manzil holds a big secret. So far only Vikram and Dhanuma know what it is. Very soon Gulabia finds out that Vikram is not what she thought him to be when she accidently sees him in the haveli moving around suspiciously. I'm not going to jump into any conclusions  here because I'm 100% sure TVS is not a negative person. As for G. she thinks he's dangerous and the haveli holds a very nasty secret. As soon as she returns home G. tells Sugni to stay away completely from her Thakur Malluck, telling her that he is an evil man. Sugni of course refuses to believe her mother nor wants to listen to her. She loves TM more than life itself, she tells her mother that. Having no other options G. rushes to Adi and wants him to knock some sense into Sugni but Adi himself doesn't know the secret and refuses to believe that his uncle has any evil intentions. But since he had made a promise to G. he decides to  go  and investigate. We see Adi and G. together because of the promise. He has no choice but to help G. Sugni loves Vikram and is waiting for him to come and tell her what all this is about. She has all faith in him but certainly a little upset because he's not sharing the secret with her. As for Vikram he 's not going to turn around and look at anyone till he's ready to reveal that secret. But he'll remain the same kind and loving man but mysterious and a little enigmatic. A storm is brewing alright which would definitely have an impact on the lives of the 4 people in the montage. It's a test of Sugni's love for her TM. Is she brave enough to weather the storm for her love.

Edited by namitagloryz - 01 July 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyfungirl09cupdPutijaChalhovromancefan-Deepzz-komal07Vinnie79-Azy-likarshpyar-ishk

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Scary Montage...they have to wheather some tough times ahead.  It all ties in the with mystriose Reva Manzil... I  see that Sugni's mother is still having her doubts about Vickrams sincerity, and that is probably going to be cemented by her finding him there.
Sugni is getting in deep , but is somewhat confused by Vickrams secracy, maybe his diffrence and change  of attitude. She wants to believe in/ help him, but she is also mindful of her mother's words.
Adi  I  think will be also wondering about his Uncle's change in attitude and decide to find out what s going on!
And Vickram is in the middle of it...he might find himself tied by his own words, and trying to solve the problem himself, causeing distance between him and those he is close to. He knows he is going to hurt her even if he dose not want to , and there is no way he can prevent it  now!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 30 June 2012 at 9:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcupdromancefankomal07ForeverSHINeelikarshpyar-ishk

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Very good, Vinnie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome comments everyone

@ Vinnie & namita

your comments has a lot of insight and possibilities which we will probably see in the upcoming tracks. I'm not sure what G issues are with Vik cause in one moment she said several times she doesn't doubt Vik love for her daughter but then still doubts him Confused I guess she skeptical about there ever being a wedding due to the culture difference of status and she thinks TVS is making promises he won't be able to keep.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 30 June 2012 at 11:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzPutijaChalhovVinnie79likarsh

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I feel in the montage the person most upset is VS as he will have to take some unpleasent decisions which he does not want to which will effect all the people in the montage.Thats the reason the others dont have the stormy expression that VS has all others have a sort of questioning look with Sugni at one side and G and SE on the otherside. The stormy decision that he takes will effect VS and Sugni the most and she is just standing there as if ready to support him even to  her disadvantage and the other two seem to have a expression how could you do thisSleepyOuchShocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcupdromancefanVinnie79komal07likarsh

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Every single one of you are so insightful and very good here. It's just a montage and the way you came up with your thoughts  and stories is worth commending. Two thumbs up, friends. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanVinnie79pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.